Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Rugby (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Rugby
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, what's up?

anybody here play or into rugby???

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey right back at ya. I see you've opened up a new thread for overall rugby. Cool [Thumbs Up] . Interested in rugby but never really played any, just for School teams back in the day... Played Prop, Lock & Flanker...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool, cool. i've always been a fan of it but never actualy played til last year. i was a winger, but i wanna be a fullback or flyhalf so damn bad!!!
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swatman18
Member # 20473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swatman18   Email Swatman18   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Played 8 man, wing, and prop back in high school.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TopHat
Loyal Member
Member # 20810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopHat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to play rugby when I was about 13 years old, but I haven't played it since, I watch it all the time though

--------------------
Every Foot Fetish Is Unique

Posts: 57 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"JUST A FEW MORE WEEKS THEN...... ****W O R L D.....C U P.....T I M E!!!!****** WU-HOOOOOOO!!!!

[Woot] [Woot] [Woot] [Woot] [Woot] [Woot] [Woot] [Woot]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to cheerlead for a couple of premier league teams! [Big Grin] Does that count?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

which ones???
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

3 DAYS AND COUNTIN'!!!!! [Woot] [Woot]

--------------------

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

i've already made my picks for the 1st macthes and have my fantasy team all together. i'm ready. even tho i'm gonna have to watch it online.
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

hold up, it's gonna be on versus here in the states. for everyone who doesn't know, the only time people actually know this network exist is when the tour de france starts and for hockey.

sorry i'm just so happy right now.

Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im not a rugby fan im a rugby league supporter. This world cup is a bit of a farce how many team in this world cup are going to be able to take it to the likes of Australia,new zealand,france,south africa,england,ireland. Come on how well do you guys honestly think the likes of the usa,japan,canada,portugal can even compete. Do you guys think iraq will have a team in the next one. The rugby league one next year will feature no where near as many teams but i bet it will be more competitive.
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

quote:
Originally posted by Dazzz:
im not a rugby fan im a rugby league supporter. This world cup is a bit of a farce how many team in this world cup are going to be able to take it to the likes of Australia,new zealand,france,south africa,england,ireland. Come on how well do you guys honestly think the likes of the usa,japan,canada,portugal can even compete. Do you guys think iraq will have a team in the next one. The rugby league one next year will feature no where near as many teams but i bet it will be more competitive.

Yeah I see what you mean about other teams not havin' much of a chance USA, Japan, Canada....etc.. but is why theres a 4 year span... as they say "The sun shines on a dogs ass some days".... we maybe surprized [Eek!] ...

League? Just saw my team get beaten by the Eels (NRL) a couple of hours ago 12 - 10... Still in with a chance though to take out the premiership....

Back to UNION.... "WORLD CUP TOMORROW" [Woot] [Woot] [Woot]

--------------------

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

someone set off the fireworks and tickertape, it'd opening day of the RUGBY WORLD FUCKING CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Woot] [Big Grin] [Woot] [Big Grin] [Woot] [Nut Kick]
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

World Cup has been intense and great to see countries that are not usually up there play with heart.... You hardly see that these days coz it's all technical, but those teams (eg. Portugal, Romainia etc..) takin' it back to the basics as how rugby was played in the 80s.... Luv those games.... Japan isn't too bad and there game play is quite good but it's just that their opponents are better... Awesome to see World Cup RUGBY THUS FAR......

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links