Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Online Football Pool

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Online Football Pool
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All Football Lovers; This is my 3rd year running this free online football pool. We all have a great time making the picks and smack talking each other (in fun) of course, to see each week who did the best. It's a blast for sure.

Whats even better is the winner each week gets a free one month membership to some sexy babes site.... [Woot] ... You can't beat that.

Check it out here.. Football Pool ...or below in my sigs

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried re-registering twice but they never sent me an e-mail either tine.

I'll try again later.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to firefox and a quick pw change I'm in.

Quick note: If you were in the pool in the past you don't have to type in the info for it.

I did it and it told me I was already in. Glad we're doing this again.

Now hopefully the WFL will be next. [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats Right Adam you are already in, I am happy you are aboard again...I love doing this...I think my boy's are gonna kick wu's skins this year.. [Nana] ...(I hope [Fingers Crossed] )
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Cowboys fan?

Just make sure no star players attempt suicide this season and you guys are good to go.

--------------------

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

LOL...I still worry about T.O. our super duper best ever in the whole world, camera whore, none showing ball dropping, nobody understands me asswhole. Was I clear about how excited I am about this prick.... [Mad]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links