Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » NFL Week 3

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NFL Week 3
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Wu....Been some tuff calls so far, and Wu' your skins disapointed me... [Mad] ...It might come down to the skins and the boys for the nfc east championship.... [Woot]

FTV Girls are yours, I'll have you set up in a day or so

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Patriots are still tearing shit up, the Chargers and Saints are underacheiving, the Lions finally lost (and big), and the Packers are somehow still undefeated.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steelers wreck some shit once again.

I know the Whiz knows a lot about us but hopefully it being Arizona and all we'll go to 4-0.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
The Patriots are still tearing shit up, the Chargers and Saints are underacheiving, the Lions finally lost (and big), and the Packers are somehow still undefeated.

The Pats look unstopable...WOW!...still early though.
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
Steelers wreck some shit once again.

I know the Whiz knows a lot about us but hopefully it being Arizona and all we'll go to 4-0.

I'm betting on it...
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As of right now, the Patriots have the league's highest-scoring offense, while the defense allows the second-fewest points, only after the Steelers. Yeah, its still early, but they've never gotten off to a start this good, not even in '04 when they were on the tail end of that 21-game winning streak. Ironically enough, they had improved a lot that year by adding Corey Dillon to the backfield, as well as having to overcome the early-season loss of Ty Law and Tyrone Poole, but led to the emergence of the excellent Asante Samuel.

This current team has improved even more than that. Maroney's a good back (not a power back like Dillon was, but definitely more of a gamebreaker), and Brady is completing at least 7-8 passes each to Moss and Welker. Donte Stallworth could start for a lot of teams, and he's the third option here as far as WRs go. And Ben Watson is one of the better TEs in the league.

The Colts' offense might be better in the long run (not when Harrison, Wayne, Gonzalez, Clark, and Addai are as good as they are, don't even have to mention Manning), and their defense is still far away from the Patriots' D, even though its a lot better than its traditionally been.

You'd better believe I'm circling the Patriots/Cowboys and Patriots/Colts games.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

I hear you Salvy_Mic, what I mean by early is injury wise...if they stay healthy even vegas won't make money lol...I'm just excited about Dallas making the playoffs and being able to compete, no superbowl hopes yet.... [Thumbs Up]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links