Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Dallas vs Patriots

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dallas vs Patriots
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can Dallas beat the mighty Patriots?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 8 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think so. The Patriots D is more than good enough to contain and handle the explosive Cowboys' offense, but I don't think the reverse is true. The Cowboys' pass defense has never been very good, even though they have a top-rate safety like Roy Williams. And with the way Brady, Moss, Watson, Welker, and Co. have been playing all season, it spells a recipe for disaster for the Cowboys.

Patriots 35, Cowboys 14 and Brady has yet another big game in what'll make him the clear front-runner for league MVP.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will see where than stand after this game.... [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Romo doesn't fuck up, we've got to get our running game going and put some Big D on Brady! Go Cowboys, its going to be like a Mid-Season Super Bowl atleast.
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice try nylon but after almost shutting up the mouth mon night vs the bills who absolutely suck. giving up 5 picks. the media will be in the locker room of 81 but it wont be T.O. sorry im a bears fan and the boys kicked the crap out of them so i have to go with the pats.....lol but i do wish u luck the rest of the season the boys got a great team this season...definately super bowl material.

DONT GET HESTER A XMAS PRESENT HE WILL JUST RETURN IT.

Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
F the Pats..the Raiders are coming for them this year.It's time for revenge for 01'...Dallas will have their hands full, and I can't wait to see that game!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18376 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
F the Pats..the Raiders are coming for them this year.It's time for revenge for 01'...Dallas will have their hands full, and I can't wait to see that game!

You're still pissed about that game? That was 6 years ago! Get over it! [Tongue] There should only be one reason Raiders fans should be upset at the Patriots these days, and that's the fact that the Raiders management was stupid enough to trade Moss for a 4th round pick. It's hard to play well as a wide receiver when the O-Line is so bad that the QB, whoever it is, can't get the ball to his wideouts, of course Moss isn't gonna play well. He's not blameless either, there's no excuse for not playing hard all the time, but when Tom Brady was making Deion Branch look like the next big thing, you realize how dependent WRs are on a good line and a good QB.

Do the Raiders even play the Patriots this year?

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much as I'd like to see the cowboys stop the patriots, to show that they can be beat, its just not going to happen. The patriots are unstoppable, and Dallas isn't the team to do it.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mic: I am more pissed about how rigged or whatever you want to call it "unjust" the refs are when they call the plays.It's obvious everytime I watch a game..I see it done time and time again to most every team,just depends on whose money is worth more on a given sunday or monday to win..u know?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18376 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

It is GameDay! Man, I've been looking forward to this game all week. Since the local broadcast is giving us the simultaneous Raiders/Chargers game here in California (friggin' regional telecasts..), I'm heading to the local bar and watching the game there. Football, beer, and quality sports bar food? Man, I can't think of anything better. (asides from a nice pair of feet, naturally [Wink] )
Karnell
Loyal Member
Member # 6647

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karnell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a Dallas fan through and though. I live in Dallas and was in high school when they were winning those super bowls in the 90's. I remember when they went to San Fran and no one gave them a chance. They won. Now its not the same team anymore, but last year they were not supposed to beat the Colts and they did. I dont think it will be a blow out, and I dont expect them to win. But who knows????
Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

I have never seen the Patriots look as good as they did today. Brady, especially, played out of his mind today, and while Moss had a good game, Welker and Stallworth had great games. The Washington game in 2 weeks should be pretty good (Brady can sleepwalk next week against Miami and throw for at least 3 TDs and 250 yards), but naturally, the big game is Nov. 4, against the Colts. That game should be incredible.
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I have never seen the Patriots look as good as they did today. Brady, especially, played out of his mind today, and while Moss had a good game, Welker and Stallworth had great games. The Washington game in 2 weeks should be pretty good (Brady can sleepwalk next week against Miami and throw for at least 3 TDs and 250 yards), but naturally, the big game is Nov. 4, against the Colts. That game should be incredible.

I had hope at half time and then..... [Thud]

They proved they are the best....11/04 is the game, if they get by the colts, we might see another perfect season...the old miami boys are shaking now.....
[Thumbs Up]

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Injuries will make the cream rise to the top..

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links