Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Colts vs Patriots

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Colts vs Patriots
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has to be the biggest game of the season. I think it'll be better than the Superbowl. I'm hoping Indianapolis wins. Everyone I know thinks New England will win, though.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Brady is on my fantasy team, so I hope both teams put up big numbers. I hope the Colts win. I hate the Pats. So, I am hoping for a good day on both fronts. A good day for Brady, but a loss for the Pats.

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indiana almost pulled it off....many touted the game as one of the all-time greatest NFL regular-season matchups! I watched the Lions steamroll the Broncos 44-7, which, if not for the Pats-Colts monster matchup would have been the game of the week....Lions are showing signs of a turnaround, 6-2 and the only team that is 4-0 at home besides the Patriots! Not that I'm getting off-topic on an off-topic forum haha, but Patriots are going all the way until the run into the brick wall that is called Brett Favre & Co.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking the Patriots will be unstoppable until they run into Big Ben, Fast Willie Parker and the Steelers next month.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When a team plays well below their usual level and still beat a team like the Colts, you know that team is probably destined for greatness. I was rooting for the Patriots (for some reason, I just don't like the Colts at all...too many bandwagon fans, plus I've been a Pats supporter since the Parcells years). They didn't really play well until the 4th quarter and Joseph Addai was a big part of that. The kid's a real stud. But Brady showed why the 4th quarter is Brady Time, he shook off a bad game and led the Patriots to a big win. I won't even mention the atrocious refereeing, that crew had it out for the Patriots the entire game.

From here until the Super Bowl, the only team that can really hang with the Patriots will be the Colts. The Steelers should give them a rough game, but I don't think they have enough to derail the Patriots. The major difference is that the Steelers have a good QB in Ben Roethlisberger. The Patriots have an all-time great QB in Tom Brady.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links