Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Who Do You Think Will Win the Superbowl - Patriots or Giants? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who Do You Think Will Win the Superbowl - Patriots or Giants?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally am pulling for an upset from the Giants here, but I think New England is gonna get business done and end it 19-0...

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 35 user(s) have voted.
Voting started at board time.
Voting stopped at board time.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pats got it for sure man...although if Brady dicks around like he did last game then it will be a close one..if not a full fledged upset.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want perfection ! [Thumbs Up]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being from Boston Pats all the way.GO PATS.

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
34-17 Patriots. That is my Prediction.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Pats got it for sure man...although if Brady dicks around like he did last game then it will be a close one..if not a full fledged upset.

Dude everyone has a bad game from time to time and these teams are in the playoffs for a reason. Because they are better than the rest of the twenty or so teams. I think Brady will beat the Giants cause the weather will be warm and i think he wants to win this Super bowl by more than just three points this time.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a former football fan (Cleveland Browns), I don't follow the game too closely these days. Nonetheless, having seen how Bill Belechick can sabotage a team and turn around to build a virtually invincible one, I have to go with the Pats. Still, I would prefer to find out the Giants won; won't be watching the game as I have no stake in it.

Am I bitter? Perhaps. You be the judge: I hope that I live long enough to see the demise of the NFL and the absence of all the whiney-ass, grossly overpaid, undereducated, bling-flashing, giftless-but-for-brawn Prima Donnas who would otherwise be panhandling or purveying controlled substances. There was a time when it was about the Game and not stardom or amassing obscene wealth (not that I'm against obscene wealth but it should be earned and deserved).

But I do go on...

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Giants look impressive esp being the underdogs all year! Eli is the ?. They have to lock up Faulk and bring the heat.

I just got back from Vegas and there is no money w/Pats. I have the Giants strait up and the under. Pays 8 to 1.

If nothing else HDTVs are cheap this time of year...whoo a!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm goin' with the Patriots, like I have been all season long. I absolutely think its gonna be a close game, but I think with 2 weeks to figure out a team, plus the fact that the Patriots typically play their best when the stakes are highest, I think the Patriots win this game.

Final Score 35-27 in a game that's closer than what the score will say, and with Brady picking up the MVP with at least 3 TD passes.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giants have a really good chance pulling it off. Almost did it in their last encounter. I'm going with the Giants.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RayBuck
Board Regular
Member # 22510

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RayBuck   Email RayBuck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last time the Patriots and Giants met it was such a shootout. I think this time around the Patriots will run the ball more with Maroney and keep the Giants off the field. I think Brady got hit more with Strahan and Osi coming off the ends. The offensive line will have to play good to keep them off Brady. I do not like either teams. I am a Cowboys fan and still think we should be there in the Super Bowl. [Cry] I think the Super Bowl will be fun to watch. It is sort of cool to see history with the Patriots perfect season.
Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FUZZ
Loyal Member
Member # 20342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FUZZ   Author's Homepage   Email FUZZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again I say GO BIG BLUE!! The New York/New Jersey football Giants will beat the Pats. The game will be brutal. I don't like to predict score, because I only really care about the numbers at the quarter, half and final when I find out what boxes I have [Smile]

--------------------
::patience is a waste of time::

Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tom Brady and The Patriots is the reason why I posted the National Female League. I want to see if anyone can duplicate the Patriots success.

The Patriots are THAT much better than The Giants. Brady is not a Tony Romo or a Brett Farve. Unilke those two, Brady will have ALL the time in the world to throw the football to his target.

I'll say the The Giants won't make this a close game.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My guess was right. Giants win. 17-14
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FUZZ
Loyal Member
Member # 20342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FUZZ   Author's Homepage   Email FUZZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOO HOO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!

--------------------
::patience is a waste of time::

Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links