Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Zednik Throat Slashed by skate!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Zednik Throat Slashed by skate!
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 11 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone happen to see the highlights of that?
Florida vs. Buffalo with about 8 minutes left in the game, it took about 15 minutes to clean the blood off the ice! They almost cancelled the game too. Richard Zednik had to have surgery to close the gash and he is listed in stable condition.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bYue5Git1-A&feature=related

They dont show the recap til about 1 minute mark..its graphic..not for the faint of heart.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that was pretty gnarly. I'm glad he's okay though, that could have been much worse had it been the jugular.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Youtube "Malarchuk"...that vid is of a jugglar being slashed by a skate! Back in 1989 in Buffalo.
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i saw it, that may have been the most freak incident i've witnessed.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonkyeknod1
Loyal Member
Member # 25271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bonkyeknod1   Email bonkyeknod1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in year 2, of primary school, in the middle of nsw in summer, the teachers took my class to the ice rink.we walked through the door and there was this teenager with the bottom of his chin all ripped open. he had fallen and someone else had run into him.and the scary part was that he was laughing his arse off.freaked us out and it took the teachers a while to get us on the ice
Posts: 90 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm glad he's ok, and finally hes out of the hospital now.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought for sure Zed was dead
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, that was really bad! I thought the hands and wrists were painful and dangerous.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you guys remember the Donald Audette wrist slice? He went down to block a pass and the guy skated over his wrist...blood squirted everywheres!! Audette had the sense to get up and skate to the dressing room though.
FUZZ
Loyal Member
Member # 20342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FUZZ   Author's Homepage   Email FUZZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most amazing thing about that incident is that he got up and skated off the ice. If this were baseball and Derek Jeter gets a hangnail, he is out for 3 games. Hockey Rules!!!

--------------------
::patience is a waste of time::

Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FUZZ:
The most amazing thing about that incident is that he got up and skated off the ice. If this were baseball and Derek Jeter gets a hangnail, he is out for 3 games. Hockey Rules!!!

totally agree. but i'm a soccer thing, and diving's become the new "vogue" thing to do lately [Cry]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links