Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Should the "Gatorade Bath" be forbidden?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Should the "Gatorade Bath" be forbidden?
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES.
NO.

[ January 08, 2009, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: footjoyboy ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 14 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Gatorade bath is the GOAT win celebration. It's an institution. What kind of a question is this?
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really understand it myself...they do that after every win don't they?? Now I could see at the championship game or the end of a perfect season to "cool off" the coach..but EVERY game...seems a little too much. But then again so does dancing around in the endzone like a epiletic person on acid...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Real men dump Gatorade all over their coaches after big wins on the football field. It's man-law. Introduced by the great Bill Parcells and the '86 Giants way back when.

However, I think it should only be limited to big wins. Playoff-berth or division title clinching wins, conference titles, Super Bowls, and perhaps, for the team that's really bad, after their first win of the season. If the Lions had won one of their last couple of games, a Gatorade bath of the coach would have been acceptable.

In college, wins over archrivals qualify for the Gatorade bath, as well as bowl games and national titles.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it only happens after big wins like divison, conference, or league championships

i like it only when it's the coach of my team, i'm hoping to see it this sunday and 2 weeks later being a steeler fan [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
it only happens after big wins like divison, conference, or league championships

i like it only when it's the coach of my team, i'm hoping to see it this sunday and 2 weeks later being a steeler fan [Wink]

Ray Lewis will have something to say about that!!!
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:

yeah he never stops talking

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

yeah he never stops talking
i'll just leave this here

-

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When a head coach or someone else gets their head split open from a slipped cooler, then they will ban that stupidity.
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am with SOLEMAN - not into banning things, but com'mon let the coach have a cheerleader or something different. All it does is promote that shit.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
I am with SOLEMAN - not into banning things, but com'mon let the coach have a cheerleader or something different. All it does is promote that shit.

the cheerleaders are off doing other shit at that point. plus, most coaches are married. so rather promote some kool-aid type shit OR get into shit with the wife???
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

WAR Gatorade bath!!!!!!!! [Mad]
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the gatorade bath is childish.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:

the cheerleaders are off doing other shit at that point. plus, most coaches are married. so rather promote some kool-aid type shit OR get into shit with the wife???
I'm with you...Gatorade over having strife with the mrs.!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links