Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Man City throw $150 million at Milan for Kaka

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Man City throw $150 million at Milan for Kaka
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"LONDON (AFP) - Manchester City have offered AC Milan 100 million pounds (150 million dollars, 110 million euros) in cash in a bid to land former Ballon d'Or winner Kaka, according to newspaper reports.

A four-man delegation led by chief executive Garry Cook met top officials at Milan's headquarters Tuesday, where they offered to make the Brazilian player the highest paid in the world on 15 million pounds a year after tax, the Daily Mail and the Sun tabloids reported.

Silvio Berlusconi, Italy's prime minister and Milan's owner, has resisted previous attempts to lure Kaka away. But the player has said he is unhappy with his role in the AC Milan team and would love to play in the Premier League."

If he signs this deal and leave ACM, he could be making somewhere in the ballpark of 500,000 pounds(or $728,993) A WEEK!!!!!

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's just insane money, but I shouldn't hate should I? I had my chance at athletic greatness and threw it all away due to lack of confidence...Oh well.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, we wants to stay at ACM.

ACM want him to leave, so they can get the money.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links