Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Any College Football Fans???? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Any College Football Fans????
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With just a little over two weeks left b4 the season starts, anybody else glad to have football back finally?

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yessir! And I live in college football country too. They don't get more rabid than here, believe me (Roll Tide? War Eagle?)

I'm a Hurricane fan personally (The U!) Just waiting for them to regain prominence in college football, but I guess they have to go back to recruiting thugs and knuckleheads to do that. They're just trying to keep the program clean right now, which I guess I should applaud [Roll Eyes]

Who's your squad solebrotha985?

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

The only team there is to care about. Even though we're looking at another 5-7 win season....again. But fuck it. WAR Bruins!!!!! Fuck SC.

But if I have to make a pick, I'm thinking it'll be Florida taking on either Texas or Oklahoma in the national title game, out here in Pasadena too.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i bleed purple and gold. glad to see fellow college football fans.

-

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugh, typical Ohio St., fade late in the game and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I'm saying it right now, Ohio St. lost more than USC won.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

but my face after this past Saturday...
 -

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohio State...yeah go team.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rosebowl 2010! U Clowns Lost Again...lol [Laugh] [Nut Kick]

-

[Hop] [Woot]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Get that fucking shit off my Wu's dammnit! Fuck an SC. Only reason you fags keep winning is because you have to fucking pay Reggie Bush to stay and play. And what the hell are you doing being an 'SC fan up north dude? Cal and Stanford not enough local for you, or was there that much room on the bandwagon?
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

The Trojans....property of the Pacific Northwest. The Huskies have done a great service to America today. I lift my cup to them.

Let's face it SC fans....U SuCk!

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was born in so-cal and went there Mic..and the loss was a fluke. ROSEBOWL 2010!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

You guys played like crap. The Stanford game was a fluke. This was you guys getting outplayed for the majority of the game and making inexcusable mistakes.

By the way, I'll admit to being scotch drunk a few posts earlier. If you're from SoCal and went there, then I won't complain. You picked sides and stayed true. Can't hate on that.

But on the real, it's two games in a row you guys didn't play well. If you don't beat Cal in a few weeks, you can pack your bags for a December game possibly, because you sure as hell won't be smelling any roses.

Florida and Texas are the teams to beat.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Texas will be tough...and yes we aren't the same team as last year but Pasadena is looking still pretty clear lol for January!

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Bears Down 30-3...yeah baby!

-

-

[Woot]

--------------------
 -

sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well its all about the U... No thugs just good ball players
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links