Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Amazing Experience

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Amazing Experience
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If there are any Yankees fans out there, yesterday Yankees stadium was free to the public. It was really amazing actually. I had not been able to afford tickets this season, so i had not seen the new stadium. The Yanks were in anaheim playing the angels. But they showed the game on the gigantic screen in the stadium (its 100ft x 58ft.). But heres the kicker, we were able to sit WHEREVER WE WANTED! nothing was blocked off. it was awesome, i must have sat in at least $2000 seats. Plus about 5000 other Yankee fans showed up so we had a great time. the momentum was as if they were playing right there. unfortinatly they lost in the bottom of the 11th. but being an east coater, i had to go, the experience was beyond amazing. it has been my dream since april to go to the new stadium. and a $6 hotdog doesnt sound that bad when you get to go to the stadium for free.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a blast.. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at work while the game was played. The Mets showed some of their games at the Ziegfeld Theater on 54th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues. I have no idea why anyone would want that kind of experience to watch the Mets. But even though the Yanks lost on Monday, I wish I was at the Stadium to see it on that big screen.

I was, at another time, watching a Yankee game for free one night at Bryant Park on 42nd and Sixth during their 2007 season. They were playing the Blue Jays in Toronto. It was the game that all Yankee fans still remember. The Yankees were leading the Toronto Blue Jays by two runs when Jorge Posada lifted a fly ball to third base with two outs in the top of the ninth. Third baseman Howie Clark got under it, but he backed off just after Rodriguez ran slowly past him.

Rodriguez shouted “Ha” as he passed Clark, who was fooled into thinking that the shortstop, John McDonald, had called for the ball. When Clark backed away, the ball dropped safely onto the turf for a run-scoring single.

I couldn't believe what had just happened and neither did anyone else who saw the game at Bryant park.

...Speaking of Rodriguez, he just hit a home run in that Angels game to make it 5-0, New York, in the top of the fifth inning. World Championship-bound are the Yankees...

Anyway, I'm glad you had a great time Monday.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow national, and all this time i thought you didnt like the american leage

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't.

The Yankees are the exception to that rule. With the National League, the Braves are my preferred team, but otherwise I don't mind the other teams (except the Mets. I DO mind them).

If the Braves are out of the picture, my pick will be the pinstripes. Of both team are out of the picture, my pick will be whoever represents the NL.

In the All-Star games, my pick will always be the NL.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links