Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Attention sports and foot lovers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Attention sports and foot lovers
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddess Elizabeth and I made a side bet in Wu's football league this week. If I win,.. She will post some pics of her Legs and feet with 2spy rocks on her calf and on her foot.

If she wins, she will post pics of those sexy legs and pretty feet with 2spy sucks however she wants. I will also donate a 1 month membership to her site for 1 of the lucky board members of her choosing, ( Get ready to beg ) A contest or whatever she decides will be best.

The board wins either way ...and its a win win for me. This is going to be a blast. [Woot] ....stay tuned

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] Let the games begin!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds pretty win/win to me.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have tonights game and monday night game to wonder about, but at this time I am ahead... [Nana]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought this would be of interest for sports and foot lovers also. I'm not really into NASCAR but I'm into these sexy feet. lol Look at the 46 second mark and check out those nice painted toes on Danica. [Drool] http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/nascar/17047401;_ylt=AojHE9oe5AmSZYruDPAiFYI5nYcB#nascar/17047401
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links