Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Peyton Manning (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Peyton Manning
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it just because I'm from Boston?I hate payton Manning..lol [Laugh] ..Am I the only one??

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the Patriots, but Peyton Manning has my utmost respect. Him and Brady are 1 and 1A, and asides from perhaps from Drew Brees, there is no other QB in the league that can approach them at the moment.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Manning is a stud, but getting worked tonight - I worked out with Drew he is a stud too and his wife Brit is the shit...def like him better than P Riv...

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefootlover75
Loyal Member
Member # 36928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootlover75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He whipped them in the fourth
Posts: 57 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love watching Peyton play. I hope he gets at least 2 more rings.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Peyton, hate the Colts. Have to, I'm from Baltimore.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im an Indy boy and I think Peyton is boss. However I may be biased... LOL
Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LukeAM
Loyal Member
Member # 6773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeAM   Email LukeAM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you crazy? Peyton is da man! All the way from Australia [Smile]

He is gunna carve up them Saints!

Posts: 67 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im a giants fan, so i guess im on good terms with peyton

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My level of hate:

Tom Brady - Level 10
Brett Favre - Level 10(but it went down a little watching him gut it out last Sunday)
Peyton Manning - Level 9(He's a dumbass but he's one of the greatest to ever play the game)
Tony Romo - Level 7(Just because)

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My little cousin is named after him, so my family are big Peyton Fans.

My favourtie QB is Ben Roethlisberger though, just because I like the Steelers.

Adam X, come on Tony Romo is the boss. I like playing as Cowboys on Madden NFL for 360. [Tongue]

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
My level of hate:

Tony Romo - Level 7(Just because)

-
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can you not like St. Thomas Brady....The Illuminator? That right there is manliness to which we can all aspire to.

Of course, the benchmark for manly QB play will always be Johnny Unitas. Dude used to lead block for his guys, put some hits on guys. Quite simply one of the manliest players to have ever played the game.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
How can you not like St. Thomas Brady....The Illuminator? That right there is manliness to which we can all aspire to.

Of course, the benchmark for manly QB play will always be Johnny Unitas. Dude used to lead block for his guys, put some hits on guys. Quite simply one of the manliest players to have ever played the game.

I've hated him with a passion since the SB against the Eagles.

I respect what he's done but much like Manning and the Sawks/Yanks.Duke etc the constant blowjobbing and douchebaggery took it's tool on me.

That and his coach is Blue Cheese Fatass...well technically not as fat as Andy "Wings" Reid or Mike "The Walrus" Holmgren but he is a hoodie wearing cheater douche.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links