Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Indianapolis Colts!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Indianapolis Colts!!!
ChrisBellamy13
Loyal Member
Member # 31239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisBellamy13   Email ChrisBellamy13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For all you steel and pats fans*22 consecutive wins and home field thru playoffs... Hope both can make it 2 playoffs and we can beat either team lol
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bears fan living in Indianapolis here

FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK THE COLTS!!!!!

have fun losing in the AFC championship game!!!

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Steelers are done so I hope the Colts win another super bowl.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope the Colts and the Saints face each other just so I don't have to hear about those smug-ass
'72 Dolphins anymore. It would be the biggest Super Bowl matchup ever. One of the game's top 5 QBs ever and his potent offense against America's real team and their potent offense. It'll be fireworks in Miami if it should happen. Bet the over, for sure.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChrisBellamy13
Loyal Member
Member # 31239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisBellamy13   Email ChrisBellamy13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To blackHx: Where are the bears now?lol I'm guessing you still have a sour taste in your mouth when we beat that ass in 2006 superbowl!!!hahaha
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ChrisBellamy13:
To blackHx: Where are the bears now?lol I'm guessing you still have a sour taste in your mouth when we beat that ass in 2006 superbowl!!!hahaha

devin hester returning the opening kickoff for a TD=biggest cock tease of the 21st century

DON'T REMIND ME!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
Bears fan living in Indianapolis here

FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK THE COLTS!!!!!

have fun losing in the AFC championship game!!!

HAHAHA Bears fan living in California here I cant stand manning huuuuuuuuuutttttttt hhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuttttt shut the fuck up [Violent]
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChrisBellamy13
Loyal Member
Member # 31239

[Cheers] MIAMI HERE WE COME!!!
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got my money on Minnesota and have had since mid-way through the season.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

- >My face when the Colts choke against the Jets today
barefootlover75
Loyal Member
Member # 36928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootlover75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

So what face did you make when they whooped some jets ass? LOL
Posts: 57 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChrisBellamy13
Loyal Member
Member # 31239

hahaha to you non believers!!! HATERS!
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by barefootlover75:
quote:

So what face did you make when they whooped some jets ass? LOL
 -
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cant wait to see your face when payton has that shit ass look on his face after the fourth quarter this sunday. the brees is blowing in.
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peyton Manning? Who Dat?
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links