Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » New York Yankees Clinch AL East

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New York Yankees Clinch AL East
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Kimberly Jones is in the locker room. To those not familiar, she is the Yankees sideline reporter. She is covered in champagne. I probably make this post every year the Yankees make the playoffs. I would hope that she took off those heels in all this celebration, but it is still a working environment. Would love to wash her tonight from head to toe.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah! That's my number one team in the world, with my beloved NY Giants a distant second. Go Yankees!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GO DBACKS!!!!!!!! [Cheers]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm hoping that the Red Sox get out of their slump.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10516 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not like any of that's gonna matter, no one's beating Philly this year, as much as I hate to say.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We Dbacks beat the Phillies April 25th and April 26th, also on august 16th we took the series in April they took it in august, they are beatable.

--------------------

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regular season don't really mean that much. I'd hate to have to face Halladay, Lee, and Hamels in a short series.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

The regular season does mean a lot, wins loses, the Dbacks and Phillies would not be where they are right now if it were not for regular season wins and loses.

--------------------

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

What I mean, is that it doesn't seem to mean all that much once the postseason starts. Look, I hope your D-Backs can pull it off against Philly (still plenty of bitterness from this Dodger fan), but honestly, I don't see anyone beating them. They're built for the postseason.
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since my hometeam has sucked balls for a little over a decade on the diamond (Orioles), I will pull for my National League favorites, the Phillies.

Patrick

[ September 26, 2011, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18274 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Well, so much for the "built-for-the-postseason" Phillies. Need to put a foot in my mouth....Patrick, lemme borrow Shae for awhile.

Eh, go Tigers, I guess?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links