Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Lockout?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lockout?
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one has anything to say about the NBA Lockout? [Thud]

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't care less. I hate basketball.

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate basketball too, well maybe the athletes moreso then the actual sport.
I'm a huge NHL fan and back in 04/05' the NHL had a season lockout and its back better then ever. So maybe the lockout will be a good thing for the NBA...

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do you hate the athletes?

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They show up to the game in sweat pants and big baggy tshirts half the time(disrespecting the sport itself) not to mention the offcourt troubles you see in the news almost everyday.... then turn around and go on about how they are role models to today's youth. I just don't get it...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're not even allowed to show up in t-shirts or sweat pants to games anymore. Matter of fact, the NBA has a strict dress code these days for all players representing the league or their team (like showing up to games), meaning shirts, suits, and ties for all. Of course, the t-shirts and sweats probably had a lot to do with it.

I don't think basketball players get into anymore trouble than players in other sports (save for hockey). I'm not even that upset there's no basketball right now either, but to lump all the players in like that is rather unfair.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links