Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Lord Stanley goes Hollywood

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lord Stanley goes Hollywood
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Kings baby!!!! I waited nearly 20 years for another crack at the title and I still can't believe they finally did it. I hope we can dominate for the next several years.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't most exciting series til last game but man..hats off to them! Brutal penalty to take by Bernier though, basically sealed the Devils fate.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a hockey fan, so I'm not here to talk about that save that goalie made in the third period of Game 2. Other than the names of a few players, I don't know the name of anyone else who plays the sport. However, I do think that Barry Melrose is a pretty cool guy. A man's man, if you will.

I'm here because I have something to share with those who are fans of the NHL. This is something I want you guys to discuss among yourself because I want to know if you guys think there's any truth to what I'm about to show you.

When it comes to many things in life, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. But when it comes to pro sports, I just might be. The guy who runs the site I'm about to provide a link to has convinced me years ago that Superbowl III was a fixed game. He's also convinced that Superbowl 43 was fixed as well. This guy knows way too much about how the business of pro sports works to the point where I'm surprised that hasn't died under mysterious circumstances, if you will, in an attempt to keep the guy quiet once in for all.

I go to this site every once in a while to see if there are any new materials added. And here's one he wrote about the 2011-12 Stanley Cup finals. For anyone who's a hockey fan, I want to know if you feel that there's any truth to this.

http://thefixisin.net/nhl2012.html

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy's full of shit. That's all I have to say. The real fixes happen in boxing.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links