Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » UFC 193 - Here in Melbourne

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UFC 193 - Here in Melbourne
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I dig Ronda Rousey, I ain't forking out $200 to see her fight and that's the cheap seats, or at least initally. When it was first announced that UFC 193 was taking place here in Melbourne I went straight to the ticket site to check it out. I think it was 150-200 for the cheapest seats which you would probably see didley squat and over a grand for the good seats. I don't see Rousey's fight to be a big enough main event for me to go, if I did, it would most likely to see the undercard fight between Antonio Silva and Mark Hunt. I really enjoyed watching the last time they fought. I think the cheap seats are about $75 now but no thanks. Most likey hang out with a few buddies at the local Sports Bar or PPV over a mates place.

What's your take on this event?

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meh! Rousey didn't have professional form IMO. This maybe how she is normally but to me, this was unprofessional of her. She chased with too much hunger to go for the 'kill shot' she lacked effort in protecting herself. Reminds me of a tiger vs lion video you'll find on YouTube, the lion is hungry to go for the 'kill shot' and the tiger uses this to his advantage prevails. This is what Rousey gets for acting like a bully, The rematch will be interesting [Smile]

Antonio Silva and Mark Hunt was a slow sluggish fight. Not entertaining at all this time round.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Although I dig Ronda Rousey, I ain't forking out $200 to see her fight and that's the cheap seats, or at least initally. When it was first announced that UFC 193 was taking place here in Melbourne I went straight to the ticket site to check it out. I think it was 150-200 for the cheapest seats which you would probably see didley squat and over a grand for the good seats. I don't see Rousey's fight to be a big enough main event for me to go, if I did, it would most likely to see the undercard fight between Antonio Silva and Mark Hunt. I really enjoyed watching the last time they fought. I think the cheap seats are about $75 now but no thanks. Most likey hang out with a few buddies at the local Sports Bar or PPV over a mates place.

What's your take on this event?

You pay $200?! I have heard of this, but how is it justified? in the UK it is £15 which is about $27/28 and we grudge that! [Laugh]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But yeh the Rousey Holm rematch will be interesting. I think Holm will always have Rousey's number now.

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

^^Yeah I see what you mean about Holm having her number. While Holm was in the gym training, Rousey was promoting the event flying around making appearances and what-not. I'm not saying it's an excuse, but I see the rematch spending most of the time on the floor where Rouseys strength is if she can actually get Holm to the floor as Holm showed strength in combating Rouseys attempts in the first fight. I don't see Rousey winning by KO, Holms striking skills are far superior.

I wouldn't pay to see the first fight but I will to see the rematch.

--------------------

BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They ain't letting Rousey near Holm again lol Since Holm won the UFC hype machine is still pumping dollars into Rousey, so it's clear they want Tate to beat Holm so they can set up the trilogy fight between Rousey/Tate.

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by BTL2.0:
They ain't letting Rousey near Holm again lol Since Holm won the UFC hype machine is still pumping dollars into Rousey, so it's clear they want Tate to beat Holm so they can set up the trilogy fight between Rousey/Tate.

Do you think Tate will beat Holm? I hadn't seen much of Holm before the Rousey fight but she looked very focused and on top of her game.

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't see Tate beating her standing up, IF Tate pulls out the W it's gonna be through "dirty boxing" also known as wrestle fucking Holm against the cage and hoping for a TD. But if Rousey couldn't even drag Holm down I can't see Tate doing it... Holm as too many weapons standing so I just can't see Tate winning, but stranger things have happened! [Smile]

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links