Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has anyone ever felt the urge to masturbate on a flip flop? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Has anyone ever felt the urge to masturbate on a flip flop?
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to FTDOM for putting the idea for this thread into my head,during another flip flop thread,within the week. Did some poor unsespecting lady wear the same flip flop,within,half-hour(or maybe even 10 minutes)of you carrying out the deed? Oh & i nearly fogot to ask was it as enjoyable as you thought it might be? Or did the risk of getting caught prevent from enjoying it?

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FDom
Board Regular
Member # 870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FDom   Email FDom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FDom.. think of female domination.

Id love to respond but you already know I loved my experience. [Smile]

[ August 02, 2003, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: FDom ]

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kim and Hubby
Board Regular
Member # 936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kim and Hubby   Email Kim and Hubby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never masterbated to my wifes Flip Flop But love jerking off to her open toe sandals. And knowing she is wearing those shoes to work that are coated with my cum is a awesome feeling. I like smelling her shoes as well.

--------------------
Kim's Louisville Feet
Gorgeous Soles and Suckable Toes
Size 6 1/2 36C

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I have jacked off on a girls sandal before while she was asleep and she was none the wiser. [Joint]
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fdom.thank for replying & thank you for putting the idea into my head for this thread.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Kim & Hubby. I don't suppose it makes much diffrence,if it is a Flip flop or a Sandel,& I can well imagine that you would have got a real buzz,knowing that she was wearing the Sandell that you had decorated,(so to speak).

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Rae.The same applies as what I said to Kim & hubby. You were taking one heck of a chance though,but if you have got the nearve to attempt that,then you deserve to get away with it.

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

It was almost 3 years ago when I first got this thread up & running so I thought that as loads of new users will have missed it we could get it back on the front page of this board.

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Years ago I "borrowed" a set of thong sandals (flip-flops had not reached the popularity and availability that they have today) from two different girls on two seperate occassions and left my mark. One set I found, borrowed, and put back on the boat dock where she had left them and was not around to see her reaction. The second pair I left in a hotel staircase where I had gone to do the deed. I only went through with the acts on these two ocassions because I was positive that there was virtually no chance of me getting caught.

Since telling my wife about my fetish a few years ago, I've only used her FF's and sandals to climax onto and with, which I do quite regularly. Sometimes I'll have her wear them during sex and climax onto her FF/Sandal and foot. I also frequently use her smooth rubber and plastic flip-flops as masturbation aids. [Big Grin]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
Thanks to FTDOM for putting the idea for this thread into my head,during another flip flop thread,within the week. Did some poor unsespecting lady wear the same flip flop,within,half-hour(or maybe even 10 minutes)of you carrying out the deed? Oh & i nearly fogot to ask was it as enjoyable as you thought it might be? Or did the risk of getting caught prevent from enjoying it?

I do it all the time, often while the owner is in the shower and has just taken them off, she'll put them back on after she comes out of the shower [Jerkoff]
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, don't mean to be a "Turd in the Punch Bowl" here but, I could never see any excitement in doing that. That's just me. [Roll Eyes]
I don't think any less of my foot buddies who like doing that...whatever floats your boat [Cheers]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wonder837
Board Regular
Member # 15894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wonder837   Email wonder837   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually borrow one of my friends flip-flops while she is in the shower. Since I can't fuck her feet I usually cum in her flip-flop and I clean just what it takes to look like sweat. I love to think of my cum on her feet.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The mere thought never entered my mind. When it comes to flip-flops/shoes/mules, I'm strictly a sniffer. I just don't understand the whole footwear-masturbating craze.

If you honestly wanna "choke-the-chicken" as they say, do what I do...pop in a DVD!! That's what they're made for. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its better if the foot is still in the shoe personally. The coolest one I can remember was me laying on the floor and my wife was standing. She lifted her foot so that I could squeeze between the thong and her foot and then stepped around. I made a nice gooey mess between her foot and sandal!

The popular thongs that are made of foam rubber don't hold much of a smell to them. Sandals with a leathery insole seem to be the type that hold the best scent and also show dark toe prints the best!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Interesting.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links