Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » White feet,black feet or ethnics feets..?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: White feet,black feet or ethnics feets..??
pheet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pheet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am a black male but i perfer "WhiteFemale"feet.they are by far the best.its not that i think a black female is not as pretty as other females,cause they are its just that i dont find there feet all that attractive..sorry [Frown]
Posts: 496 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why should you feel sorry? You like, what you like and it is OK. There is no need to be apologetic about what makes hairs stand up. There are too many choices to make to feel shame about one. I see this is your first comment; Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pheet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pheet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank footman for the kind words [Smile] .its so easy for people to misinterpet what i meant [Frown] .and yes i am new here that was my first post [Big Grin] thanks also for the warm welcome [Smile]
Posts: 496 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with footman.

It's all about admiration for pretty female feet, nobody's going to judge you for liking what you like.

For that matter, I'm white, but show me a nice pic of Halle Berry or Beonce Knowles barefoot and I'm a happy guy. That doesn't make me a "race traitor" or anything like that, it just means I'm a hetero man who can spot beauty when he see's it. Same goes for you pheet, it's no big deal.

By the way, welcome aboard. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NYC Latino 1960
Board Regular
Member # 491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NYC Latino 1960   Email NYC Latino 1960   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Asian women have the best looking feet, soles and toes of any other women that i've seen.
Perfect toes, with or without nail polish.
High arched feet or flat wide feet.
I even seen many Asain women with big/large feet and they still look good.
Philippines, Chinese, Japanese and Korean have delicious looking feet.
Anthony ~ NYC

Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have seen pretty feet of all races, and i have a specific type of feet i find pretty, i hate real bulky toes/ feet but i like more slender and long toes, but foot size cant be too large between a 6.5 - 9.... in my observation, indian girls seem to have more of a consistency of sexy feet especially in the toes department ...but i think ultimately, if i was to date either an asian or a latina girl w/ sexy feet, that would be the best...cuz im all about the exotic girls man, [Big Grin]
Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like feet in general.. i like them hosed and now i also enjoy them not hosed. i like them when they're in pumps and when they're not.

healthy feet is all I ask!!! i do have preferences.. but i'm not very very strict.

one thing i know... depending on what is worn or not worn will affect what i've got a preference for.

one thing i don't enjoy. doesn't matter what background.. unkept ashy dry feet... yuk!!!! keep em clean and well taken care of and i'm happy.

i tend to shy from extremes.. like super slender and skinny... or super thick super wide super big. i like them more along the lines of 'average' but pretty!

RPM

p.s. pheet... i can see why you've apologized.... i've had a few african-american friends get their heads chopped off by african-american females because they liked a feature of a caucasian woman over that of an african-american woman... nasty sight!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have seen beautiful feet on women of all colours
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally agree with Lou. Pretty feet are everywhere and in every ethnic background, it just depends on some of our foot fetish preferences that are more emphasized in some races than others. Some of the foot fetish practies are also more known and accepted in some areas of the world than others.

There is a whole lot of women feet that is not known about due to the conservative nature of some countries or because the negative exposure in the media due to other stuff that makes them a turn off.

I am a tickler and a bastinado lover, and therefore I find chinease, iranian, arab and turkish feet fetish more appealing to me because it is something in their culture. I do not have to explain and fight another "weirdo" perception about feet with them.

As for other aspects, I believe they are all equally distributed in all races. Wide and big feet, smelly feet, wrinkled feet are my preference, and I think they are available in all ethnicity. Maybe the big feet are found more in black ladies, but not exclusively.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babylonia
Board Regular
Member # 15536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babylonia   Email Babylonia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Lou Gojira. "Women of all sorts of colors and creeds are capable of having sexy feet." I'm forced to simply shake my head in pity and dismay at those who seem to get off by saying that members of a certain racial or ethnic group have the most attractive feet, or that members of another group have ugly feet. I've known Black girls of almost every skin hue imaginable, so I'm puzzled how anyone can make such a sweeping statement like "I don't like Black feet." They come in so many different flavors that there's something for everyone! I like looking at beautiful female feet, but I don't actually have a foot fetish, so maybe that's why I just don't get the preoccupation with race and ethnicity.

(By the way, there are technically only three races - Caucazoid, Mongoloid and Negroid. The other terms people mistakenly use for race actually refer to ethnicity, nationality, religion, etc. If we must label people by race, then let's at least be accurate.)

[ August 19, 2006, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: Babylonia ]

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black feet are amazing, and they have the disctinction of coming in various shapes. Not predictable at all what will come out when a lady slips her foot from her shoes (cold weather regions).

Black ladies are more familiar with foot fetish and can work you up with them easily. I think it is just more in the black culture.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As many have said- great feet are great feet, no matter what ethnicity.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me personally I'm only sexually attracted to white girls so with this comes white feet only as well. But just my preference and to each his own!
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links