Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Never had a footjob? Take this advice! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Never had a footjob? Take this advice!
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footjob Witch:
i would make you all cum in 4 minutes tops with my feet.you guys seriously need to get some GOOD footjobs.

I have to agree that Mona's bold statement is very true. I've seen her footjobs and her technique and grip is absolutely mind-blowing.

The only issue I have is how to teach my models to give amazing footjobs like Mona. Here's some video clips of one of my models struggling with good FootJob technique:
http://www.feetcore.com/Movies/Kelly-ODell-vids---Footjob-1-2.html

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehehe, I read that some of you guys seem to complain about cold feet...I LOVE THEM!

nothing more of a turn on then cold, soft feet that are in dire need of some foot-to-face (or dick) contact IMHO [Wink] [Tongue]

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by UnholyPriest:
Hehehe, I read that some of you guys seem to complain about cold feet...I LOVE THEM!

nothing more of a turn on then cold, soft feet that are in dire need of some foot-to-face (or dick) contact IMHO [Wink] [Tongue]

Im not fussy as long as their showing theor feet off I don't mind if they are cold or worm it's only when some woman keeps them hidden in her shoes & Tights/socks that I get frustrated.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by UnholyPriest:
I read that some of you guys seem to complain about cold feet...I LOVE THEM!

I'm with ya on the cold feet thing, UnholyPriest. I've often sung the praises of cold feet out here and the glorious multitude of ways in which they can be warmed up! hehe

[Evil Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IFlyFA18s
Loyal Member
Member # 8107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IFlyFA18s   Email IFlyFA18s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when Mona is on here...Mona...you are AWESOME!!! Here is my two cents worth about footjobs. I have had Footjobs from, if I recall correctly, six women. All but one made me cum, and that one was because I was very stressed out. (Long story there.) I can absolutely cum from a Footjob. My belief is that if a woman can't make you cum from a Footjob then she is doing something very wrong.

My preference is to sit on a pillow on the floor with my back on another pillow against the wall so I am comfortable. I sit next to our bed with my legs under the bed and my wife sits on the bed above me. Understand that my preference is for her toes to wiggle and squeeze on my shaft. She sits above me and crossed one leg over the other to tease me. Sometimes, she wears sexy shoes and dangles and dips for me. She will slip her shoes off and flex her toes while talking to me about what she wants to do to me. She gently brushes her toes around my stomach, my legs, etc, until finally resting her toes on me.

Now, as to the baby oil, no baby oil deal...we do use baby oil as I like the feeling of her toes slipping around on me. I prefer it to a no lube footjob and find that it does not make my time shorter. In fact, I wish I could slow down sometimes. There are times she has given me a FJ lasting 30 to 45 minutes or more, stopping to tease me, etc. Other times, I have blown it within a minute or two. What we have found is that so much of it is in the mind and in your gals ability to turn you on.

I LOVE Mona's site and how she seems to do things, but I was also a HUGE fan of Michelle from the old ************ (PLEASE come back Michelle!!!). I loved her oily footjobs and that is how we do it.

In the end...it is your preference and all about what you enjoy. Good Luck and I hope this helped.

Regards,

IFly

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll remember that if the oppurtunity ever arises.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IFlyFA18s:
I love it when Mona is on here...Mona...you are AWESOME!!! Here is my two cents worth about footjobs. I have had Footjobs from, if I recall correctly, six women. All but one made me cum, and that one was because I was very stressed out. (Long story there.) I can absolutely cum from a Footjob. My belief is that if a woman can't make you cum from a Footjob then she is doing something very wrong.

My preference is to sit on a pillow on the floor with my back on another pillow against the wall so I am comfortable. I sit next to our bed with my legs under the bed and my wife sits on the bed above me. Understand that my preference is for her toes to wiggle and squeeze on my shaft. She sits above me and crossed one leg over the other to tease me. Sometimes, she wears sexy shoes and dangles and dips for me. She will slip her shoes off and flex her toes while talking to me about what she wants to do to me. She gently brushes her toes around my stomach, my legs, etc, until finally resting her toes on me.

Now, as to the baby oil, no baby oil deal...we do use baby oil as I like the feeling of her toes slipping around on me. I prefer it to a no lube footjob and find that it does not make my time shorter. In fact, I wish I could slow down sometimes. There are times she has given me a FJ lasting 30 to 45 minutes or more, stopping to tease me, etc. Other times, I have blown it within a minute or two. What we have found is that so much of it is in the mind and in your gals ability to turn you on.

I LOVE Mona's site and how she seems to do things, but I was also a HUGE fan of Michelle from the old ************ (PLEASE come back Michelle!!!). I loved her oily footjobs and that is how we do it.

In the end...it is your preference and all about what you enjoy. Good Luck and I hope this helped.

Regards,

IFly

Credit were it is due as that really is some achivement to have recived footjobs from 6 different woman
& an enen greater achivement too last 30-45 mins before coming is amazing as I reckon I would end up coming within about a minute if Im ever lucky enough to get a footjob off my cleaner .on some occassions i

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links