Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what ever happened to ???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what ever happened to ???
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi all my foot friends, does anywhere know where kim of kimskastle.com as got to ???
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There may be some people here who were closer to her and can answer this better, but I believe the site was closed for personal reasons.

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey thanks dj..well thats a shame..i will have to search the net for her old pic if there are any...

many thanks again

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kim is definitely missed. Read this thread...

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000963#000000

Love Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tack
Major Player
Member # 2371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tack   Email Tack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah ive stumbled on to a few of those here and there.Those are some of my favs.Those are my favorite type of feet.

--------------------
Come check out the Clip Store! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/35180

Posts: 183 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djape
Board Regular
Member # 12406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djape     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does somebody have clips of Kim that is willing to share???

Thx...

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links