Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » teachers socks off (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: teachers socks off
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi everyone. does anyone have story about when their teachers has taken socks and shoes off? i would be glad to hear about that.
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe f, that sound verys arousing!! i would love to drift off and think about that all day! [Wink]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Joef! I only have one such story to tell, but it carries a great deal of significance for me because in many ways, I hold this particular teacher responsible for the intense development of my foot fetish! I'll try to keep this brief so I don't bore everybody to tears. hehe

The teacher in question was my geology teacher back in junior high school. I was 13 at the time, and along with the onset of puberty, I'd just only begun to make sense of what my foot fetish actually was and how it stimulated me sexually. This realization of mine coincided nicely with me being in her class as the year began. As luck would have it, my desk was at the front of the room and directly adjacent to her desk, so I always had an incredible view of her feet five days a week. The gods must surely have been smiling down upon me because she was a habitual dangler who dangled her shoes all the time! On top of all that, she was in her 30s, attractive, and rather concerned with her physical appearance. She'd very frequently wear smart eye-catching blazers that accentuated her bustline and sweet figure, and matching colored pantyhose (red, electric blue, etc.) that screamed for attention and inevitably got mine. I daydreamed about her bare feet day in and day out for the course of three years, but I ultimately was resigned to the fact that I'd never get to see her tootsies free from shoes and pantyhose. Then in my final year in the school, the science department threw a party for all the seniors which took place at a local health & fitness club complete with tennis courts and swimming pools. And there it was that the magic happened. After three long years of fantasizing about what her bare feet were like, I watched her (in a 2-piece bikini yet!) remove her shoes and socks and expose both bare feet in all their glory as she sat back on her beach chair and took the sun just inches from the swimming pool I was in. Her toes were polished a bright candy-apple red and they were the most delicious spectacle I could possibly have laid eyes on. I'll never forget her, or them. This one's to her for taking my hormones on a wild ride, for making my imagination wander into uncharted territories, and for giving my foot fetish one hell of a christening!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i mentioned this on another thread a while ago, but i had this one teacher a few yrs ago in college, and she constantly had her shoes off. and she never wore sox or stockings, she was always bare legged, and she would just often play with her shoes, even if she was standing she would, and at times she would take her shoes off and hold one foot behind her back, that just drove me wild cuz i couldn't actaully see her foot when she did that and that made me hornier more somehow, just knowing that she had her warm feet right there in her hand. but to be honest sometimes they looked too vieny, but i know some of u guys here like that, i do not, her feet were weren't my type so much, they were thin and bony, but i still would have liked to smell her shoes after her wearing them bare like that. she was very cute, she still is i'm sure since that was only 3 yrs ago, she was in her late 30's, she had hinted of her age, and she kinda looked like a young Julie Andrews, like in Mary Poppins sorta, only not British. but i swear she could never keep her shoes on for any class, and i had her for 2 dif classes so i got to see those bare feet all the time. and i've had other prof in school that woulkd wear flip flop sandals, which of course was always nice. i remember i had this one hot blonde prof later that yr and one day she had us all sit on the floor and stuff, and so when she sat down with us, she took of her sandals and i could see her beautiful bare feet, and then she crossed her legs. i swear that girl should have been a model.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man....
First grade, elementary school....
We had a teacher who in every class, every day, day in and day out, would slip one of her sandals or shoes and put it behind her other foot, having her legs crossed under the chair and flexing her toes and soles and wingle them around.
On other occasions, she was cross her legs and hold one foot with her hand, playing around with them.

Now, from elementary school till end of Highschool, rarely did we miss on foot action by female teachers. I grew in a hot climate where ladies cannot stand their closed toes shoes often and prefer sandals all the time. It never went out of fashion for them or me.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zamora, i love that, when a woman holds her own foot. i do remember kinda in elementary school, one day when one of the teachers was rubbing lotion into her foot, but that was so long ago, hard to remember, not sure how i could forget that though lol.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
luvsfeet,
that is so great because it shows comfort with one's feet. Teachers are a great source of foot fun as we all know. They are maybe the number one profession in barefoot, next to olympic swimmers.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Midnite
Loyal Member
Member # 1797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Midnite   Email Midnite   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had this math teacher when i was a freshman in HS, total hottie, she was probably late 20's. Well when the weather broke she started wearing these open-toed sandals ALL of the time. And she had the-nicest toes you could imagine. I would just sit there all class and stare at them. She had to have known something was up because i shamelessly would lock my eyes on these things all the time!
Posts: 82 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gr8 Feet lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 1367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gr8 Feet lover   Email Gr8 Feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember when my eight grade science teacher showed up to school in open toed shoes one day. I thought WOW, toes!!!! My heart was racing the very first time I saw her hose covered toes, I just could'nt take my eyes off them. Best yet is the fact she wore them just about everyday until the end of the school year.
Posts: 456 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet stories guys!

Thank's for sharing them. [Thumbs Up]

I don't have a teacher sock story but I liked all of yours. [Smile]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a few teachers stories myself. one is from an openair day in school when i was about 12 years old. we had an orienteering and some of the teachers were functionaries. i took us two hours to do the exercise and when we were back we had to sit down on the grass to wait for the other competitors. it was a bit after lunch and we ate of our packed lunches. my favorite teatcher mrs johnson (nice looking 35 years approx.) was sitting close to the finish and noted everyone that arrived from the forest. she was in company with ms lindstrom who was a very young teacher. mrs johnson had black shoes and black socks, ms lindstrom wore boots. some of my friends around me were sitting with socks and shoes off. it was both boys and girls. when there was only a few competitors left ms lindstrom suddenly left her chair and sat down with us. i remember that she commented to sandra that she was barefoot and i think sandra laughed and wiggled her toes and told ms lindstrom how wonderful it was. i think she answered something like: i believe you! and then she opened the zippers on her boots and took them off! she had nylon stockings and i remember i felt like i was in heaven. i could see her toes in her stockings and i could also see that she had no nail polish. her feet looked fantastic! finally mrs johnson joined us. my heart was pounding. would she take her shoes off too? yes she did. she started too unlace her shoes and took them off, she brought her trouser legs upp AND REMOVED HER SOCKS!!! she had small chubby feet with short toes and great arches. i was sitting just close to her and when she pointed at one of her toes and told ms lindstrom something about it i had a great apportunity to watch her feet. ms lindstrom told her something about her feet and then she brought her own trouser legs up and started to pull her stockings down and off. she was sitting looking at her toes with her stockings in her hands for a while and then she through them over the boots as they were used wormskin. i remember it all so well because it was such a great experience.
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SeattleSoleMan73
Board Regular
Member # 2995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SeattleSoleMan73   Author's Homepage   Email SeattleSoleMan73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just remembered, in first grade, we had a teacher, Mrs. Harlow, and she would have us sit cross-legged on the floor for story-time. Not sure how it started, but one of the girls in front ALWAYS wound up massaging her feet. It happened every day..needless to say, I figured out that i should probably be in the fron of the pack as well, and I got to massage her feet a few times. I wonder if she was a closet feet person?? I know Iused to run to the lil' boys room and sniff my hands though..God I love feet..

In the Great Pacific Northwest,
SeattleSoleMan73

Posts: 16 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ferret
Loyal Member
Member # 2283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferret   Email Ferret   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, good subject! I remember when I was in 8th grade I had this realy hot science teacher named Ms.Hedin. She was tall and skinny and blond and she always had open toe shoes on with no sox under em. I was lucky enough to sit at the front middle row table faceing the table she would sit on while she taught us science.
Anyways, she used to sit on the table in front of me and rest her feet on my table about 2and a half feet from my face. I would rest my head on my hands on the table and stare at her sexy toes as she constantly wiggled em outta habbit, she always wore her nails red or silver (so sexy).
I would say that about half the time I would stare at her toes she would give me a dirty look and ask if I had been listening to her (she was kinda a real bitch). I would say lookin at her feet was a great thing to happen to me because her classes were so boreing. but the problem is that we had a dress code: tight fitting blue jeans and a tucked in blue polo shirt. So after every class period I would have an uncontrolable boner that was unavoidable to see even if I tucked it upwords lol.

--------------------
"Hey, whatever floats your boat."

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ferret
Loyal Member
Member # 2283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferret   Email Ferret   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOLY SHIT! Sorry for the dbl post. But I have another one. This wasnt a teacher but it was at school none the less.
Anyways there was this cute blond girl named Vallery. She was not realy my girlfriend but we used to fool around with eachother under the desks all the time. This was at the same school but this was 7th grade.
So, we had one of those days at school where we got to wach a movie in our English class. All the lights were off and her and I were sitting next to eachother in the back of the class with our hands down eachothers pants (as usual). Anyways I was horny as hell but my middle finger was getting damn tired. So for some reason I got the guts to start caressing her leggs (skirt and pantys), well I ended up putting my hand under her sock with her shoes on and I was caressing her soles. I thought about it a sec and decided it was weird, so I removed my hand, to my amazment she told me to keep doing it because "it feels cool."
After that day I got to give ger a foot massage every school day. She sat on the other side of my table in my art class. So every day in art class she would slipp off her shoes and rest em in my lap to rub, and thats what I did every day all period, resulting in an F for that class.
Now you see I am not a big fan of smelly feet, but every time after I rubbed this girls feet I would smell my hands and get extra turned on (yah know it just kinda smelled like feet but it didnt smell dirty in any way).
She was the first girl I ever told I had a foot fetish, and she was way cool about it. She said she would even one day sneak over to my house and I could suck her toes. But sadly enough that never worked out. The following summer she got sent off to a new foster home in another state. The last day of 7th grade when I gave her a foot rub in art class was the very last time I saw her. Sad [Cry]

--------------------
"Hey, whatever floats your boat."

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im new at this forum but enjoyed all these stories, especially Knight Time Feets about Miss Lisa. Its great that in 2nd grade everyone enjoyed her great being and her feet. Excellent Story!!
I have one not as intimite about a highschool teacher who also was young but wore Dr Scholl
sandals maybe 40% of the time quizzing us as she strolled around the class room. I was in "Nirvana" every time I thought and think about her feet!! Her feet , she was young maybe 24 but had perfect feet , I can only say perfect unpainted toes soft "cushy" feet with excellent curves and angles, perhaps size 7 and a half. Ill never forget her as long as I live. And till this day Id love to contact her although I hear shes married, that was more then 20 years ago when I didnt really honor my foot fetish. Thx.

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links