Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What kind of shoes do you like to see on a girl's feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What kind of shoes do you like to see on a girl's feet
chris20
Loyal Member
Member # 6202

Icon 2 posted      Profile for chris20   Author's Homepage   Email chris20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What kind of shoes do you like to see on girl's feet, that give you a hard on. plus someother things i'm intrested in.

Poll Information
This poll contains 3 question(s). 90 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
Cheers [Smile]

Posts: 75 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
web sites not responding here either. whats wrong? [Mad]
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chris20
Loyal Member
Member # 6202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chris20   Author's Homepage   Email chris20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have to do the vote now option in my post,

--------------------
Cheers [Smile]

Posts: 75 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sutoanhe
Major Player
Member # 5520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sutoanhe   Email sutoanhe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mostly like leather mules, where I can see fingers and enjoy them. Or sometimes really turns me on when I see girl with finger closed mules, I see just an ankle and I can fantisize about her toes and fingers.
Posts: 139 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sutoanhe, love your picture and yes those mules are the ultimate in footwear for me. I love the wedged type ones more common in England, they are like Sutoanhe's avatar but have a flat wedged sole, if they are leather and black then I am drooling, the thing with them is you see a girls toes and back part of sole, leaving the middle part of the foot to your imagiantion, these shoes can also make the girls feet sweat quite a bit, and the sound of them sticking to the sole is music to my ears. Flip flops and sandals and slingbacks are also my favourites and wedges and court shoes, I am being greedy here, for one choice the black mules for me, infact I love them so much I have 30 pairs of them, and I am a guy.
Ben

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hott3028   Email hott3028       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
candies>nail polish>purple

good poll!

I'm surprised flip-flops are in the lead, alot of you guys can't wait for summer.

Posts: 292 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LongToesLover
Board Regular
Member # 5733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LongToesLover   Email LongToesLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it hadn't been for today, I would of said red on the nail polish.. Then I saw a womans feet that I have been wanting to see for about 9 months now.. Metallic Blue is my new favorite color. [Drool]
Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chris20
Loyal Member
Member # 6202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chris20   Author's Homepage   Email chris20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i presonaly like platforms, i'm a shoe guy, plus you can see the girls toes which is the best of both worlds for me. black platforms plus the blue polish sexy.
Cheers [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers [Smile]

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pumps, with red polish!!!! umm uumm uumm, the possibilities when it comes to dipping!!!

SWEET JESUS!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mules{close-toed or open-toed} are the best on mature woman's feet. based on the type of toes i like{normal sizedwith big nails} ill have to say red.

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im a smartass I know...but for me...NONE! but if i had to choose...I like adidas sandals on girls for some reason.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife's well worn sweaty rummer flip-flops......ummmmmmmmmmm taste so salty
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip flops; polish and anklet; green.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asics tiger cheerleading shoes, worn, and leather

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a weakness for flip-flops.
Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links