Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » So feet are here to stay eh? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: So feet are here to stay eh?
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Correction: When I said that the whole thing tends to become trendy I didnt mean the fact that all women should follow the whatever fashion which dictates that they should wear this or that showare or that it's "trendy" to walk barefoot in public... etc ... etc.... etc

What I meant is that people who once mocked or had ingnorance about "female feet preference" tend to do a follow up into this favourite subject of ours ... and in this way disintegrate or cause to lose its identity from real foot lovers.
In any case, I emphasise once again that as far women is concerned it would nice to see them follow each trend/fashion about their feet and their way of living.
Other than that, I see no cause of existence a bunch of wimpy "I-follow-trends-every-year" people infuse foot fetish in their life style.. just because they might sound or be cool.

Wimps and posers leave the scene.

NB: This correction does NOT address any member byany means within this Forum but it's rather statement of negation towards the above mentioned group of people.

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bondo, I have to say that you certainly provided some food for thought with your comments in that last post in this thread & when you put it like that, it has to be said that all of a sudden Im not so sure if I want feet to become quite so trendy after all. On the other hand or perhaps that(should that be Foot), You could also point out that, Breast s & arses have been classed as trendy for years & have never shown any sign of fading away(unfortunatly), but I accept your point that the whole world would probably get excited about feet for a year or so then they would suddenly be seen as yesterday's trend which would be very sad.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always found this topic interesting. When it comes to just about anything in the sexual kingdom, I'd probably not use the word "trendy" to describe it. For as long as men and women will continue to have hormones, I don't really believe that any widespread sexual activity will merely be a passing phase or a brief pop culture phenomenon. Rather than it being an issue of trendiness, I think it's really just an issue of public acceptance. If it ever gets to the point where the notion of foot fetish becomes so widely accepted by the mainstream public that everybody recognizes it as a normal & enjoyable sexual interest, then I sincerely doubt it will go away or become less common. The only potential downside to it spreading in that capacity would be the lack of exclusivity it would mean for us. What I mean is that many of us have revelled in the fact that our foot fetish community is relatively small, and thus it's almost seemed as if foot fetish is a treasure which is ours and ours alone. Once it's accepted on a mass scale, that magical & enchanting element of exclusivity will dissipate as we're homogenized into society at large. If I were still back in college you can bet that I'd be finding a way to do a thesis on the sociology of foot fetish, and with a little luck I'd be hookin' up with some sweet feet because of it, as part of my research of course...

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I truly believe foot affection has grown rapidly in the past 5 -10 years or so. Toe rings, ankle to toe straps, widely varied toe nail polish colors, air brushing of nails on toes - these things are only recent. Less than 10 years ago, all this stuff wasnt around at all. The net has certainly helped bring feet to a broader audience. And helped that audience to realise its great to love feet. To appreciate their allure as much as a tit, bum, pussy or, gulp, dick.

Think about it. A few years ago there was like maybe 4 colors for toes. Red, pink, French & natural. Blue, green, orange, even black, was not considered. Let alone, painting designs like flowers or butterflies.

Also, i certainly think more women are getting pedicures than, say, 10 years ago.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
I truly believe foot affection has grown rapidly in the past 5 -10 years or so.

Oh no doubt, I'd definitely concur with that assessment 100%. I've spoken about that topic at length in the past with the general gist being that our media (namely television, film, & radio) have grown increasingly more foot-fetish-friendly over the course of the last 15 years. Proponents of this shift undoubtedly owe a debt of gratitude to the likes of Jerry Springer, Howard Stern, Quentin Tarantino, and on and on. It's made significant strides to seep into pop culture to the point where we've on numerous occasions seen foot fetish flirted with in mainstream movies, television shows, talk radio, rap lyrics and so forth, not to mention the world of difference that the Internet has made in spreading the concept of foot fetish around the world and giving our community a place to come together, network and expand. Furthermore, the explosion of interest in fashion footwear (like Manolo Blahnik shoes for instance) sparked by celebrities both on the red carpet and in television programs (Sex & The City for instance) has sent a wake-up call to women everywhere and told the world that their feet are not only sexy, but sexual as well! Yes indeed, it's a fine time to be a foot fetishist!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
I've always found this topic interesting. When it comes to just about anything in the sexual kingdom, I'd probably not use the word "trendy" to describe it. For as long as men and women will continue to have hormones, I don't really believe that any widespread sexual activity will merely be a passing phase or a brief pop culture phenomenon. Rather than it being an issue of trendiness, I think it's really just an issue of public acceptance. If it ever gets to the point where the notion of foot fetish becomes so widely accepted by the mainstream public that everybody recognizes it as a normal & enjoyable sexual interest, then I sincerely doubt it will go away or become less common. The only potential downside to it spreading in that capacity would be the lack of exclusivity it would mean for us. What I mean is that many of us have revelled in the fact that our foot fetish community is relatively small, and thus it's almost seemed as if foot fetish is a treasure which is ours and ours alone. Once it's accepted on a mass scale, that magical & enchanting element of exclusivity will dissipate as we're homogenized into society at large. If I were still back in college you can bet that I'd be finding a way to do a thesis on the sociology of foot fetish, and with a little luck I'd be hookin' up with some sweet feet because of it, as part of my research of course...

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Could you not do a thesis on it anyway just for the sheer fun you would get out of it, afterall the ladies's who's feet you get hooked up with are'nt to know if your a student or not aret they, My advice would be to go for it, Calico because you know you want to.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links