Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » having your foot fetish the other way around (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: having your foot fetish the other way around
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ChrisSlut, Congratulations on starting such a brilliant thread & yet I can't belive how many negative responses you have recived because I think it's only fair that we let woman worship our feet as well if that's what they want too do. Lars, you took the words right out of my mouth.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it better this way but it wouldn't bother me...
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
[Eek!] [Confused] ... No!

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sabbath, Good for you that's the spirit because(as I have said on one or two other threads as well as this one), it's only fair that we respond in a positave manner if they want to do things with our feet otherwise they go back to covering thir beautiful feet up once again if we fail to return the favour & I don't know about you lot but that would drive me mad with frustration.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LicknTickleFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 2004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LicknTickleFeet   Email LicknTickleFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've enjoyed it immensely when the woman sucked my toes.
Posts: 82 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My feet are too ticklish for any woman to touch. Besides, I'd rather worship than be worshipped.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MagiK_11
Board Regular
Member # 5917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MagiK_11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe how many of you guys said NO WAY!!! I mean it would not turn me on to have some chic suck on my toes, but if it turned her on I'd let her suck away. I mean, I doubt most girls get turned on when I smell their feet or lick them and such, but many have allowed me that privilege. So as many of you mentioned, I'd feel like a dick if I only indulged in my fetish and did not allow her to indulge in hers.

I also got the feeling some guys in here got the impression that the original post was about guys sucking other guys feet. Anyone else get that impression with some of the responses?

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MagiK_11:
I also got the feeling some guys in here got the impression that the original post was about guys sucking other guys feet. Anyone else get that impression with some of the responses?

I didn't get the impression that they thought the original post was about guys sucking other guys' feet, but I do think that some of them were simply unable or perhaps unwilling to allow themselves to see foot worship as anything other than a male-on-female activity. I don't mean to imply that they're necessarily homophobic on some level, but perhaps their fetishes have been conditioned through societal gender roles to project women's feet as objects of desire whereas they cannot envision their own male feet as objects of desire to anybody, be they man or woman. For what it's worth, I agree with what you said about reciprocation, MagiK. I don't necessarily derive much pleasure from having a gal be intimate with my feet, but if that's her desire then I'm always more than happy to oblige and accomodate in consideration for all that she does for me and allows me to do to her. A truly mutual exchange of sexual fulfillment is a must in my opinion.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shyguy10
Board Regular
Member # 1617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguy10   Email shyguy10   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i actually met a girl with a foot fetish once. i kind of thought she liked feet because a everytime i was in the training room (she was a athletic trainer) she would tickle me feet. well this one time when we were studying after i had massaged and tickled her feet for the entire session. she goes..yeah i have a foot fetish too. she then asked for my foot. big problem!!! although it was great that i was still allowed to massage and tickle her feet. my feet are 10 times more ticklish!! so i was dying. she got a kick of of seeing me try to study but unable to because of her playing with my toes tickling so bad.

my 2 cents

Posts: 24 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Magik 11, Not only do I belive we should encourage ladies if they are interested in our feet but I also reckon we should consider it a huge comliment if they want to do such things as sucking our toes because they are basicly implying that we are looking after our hygene very well indeed, because if they had any doubts on that score they would'nt even consider participating in such a cause of action would they?

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by LicknTickleFeet:

Yes my ladyfreind has been known to do that in the past & I would like to think my cleaner might be prepared to suck them soon.

--------------------

UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about you guys, but I quite enjoy having my girlfriend massage AND tickle my feet, and yes i do get turned on by it (heck, I even ask her to massage and/or tickle them sometimes)

I never have asked, and never expect her to do anymore than massage and tickle my feet, but if she wishes to experience more with my feet, than im more than willing to give her a helping hand (and foot).

Today for instance, we were laying on the bed watching tv, when she accidently tickled my sole with her toenails, making me giggle like a schoolgirl [Cry] . This must have excited her, as she continued then to tickle my soles with her toes, making me go to the point of almost squealing from the tickling. It turned me o that she was tickling my feet iwht her feet, and it was turning her on that she was able to make me giggle like a girl through this activity.

Fun for all in my opinion. Let the ladies indulge if they wish!

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
quote:
Originally posted by LicknTickleFeet:

Yes my ladyfreind has been known to do that in the past & I would like to think my cleaner might be prepared to suck them soon.
It appears that my cleaner would rather play Footsy instead but to be fair it feels really sexy.

--------------------

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ChrisSlut:
whats everyone's thought about having your foot fetish the other way around???would you guys like having your gf/wife licking and worshipping your feet???do you think that would be sexy and a turn on???

I had a really hot ex 7 years ago who was into that, not to mention numerous other little kinkier things (like sitting on my lap to watch the concentration on my face when I was on the toilet, for one).

Anyway, I was uncomfortable with all her little kinks, from shower curtains, to the sniffing of my neck after a workout, to the licking of my feet during foreplay. That's just me personally.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flicker
Loyal Member
Member # 11860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flicker   Email Flicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great question this was! I've got to agree with the majority, though... I'd much rather do it than have it done to me.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links