Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I hate my college! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I hate my college!
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a very strange thing at my college. The best looking girls have some of the worst looking feet i've ever seen. Bad pedicures, bad cases of evolution toe, gnarly toe shape. I actually saw a hot chick that didn't have one of her big toes painted but had all the other toes painted. WTF? It's also strange how some of the average plain jane looking girls have great feet but I need a great face and body too. Basically the entire place is undateable. I used to attend a community college and I'm probably the only guy in the world that would choose his community college over a university. The girls were so hot and they had the best feet I've ever seen anywhere!

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh shit that fucking sucks,I feel for you bro [Cool]
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what you mean dude. It's the same here, only I'm at a community college, not a university, so it seems our situations are somewhat opposite. I did know this girl last semester in my math class who was pretty average looking, but had very sexy feet. We were chatting on Instant Messenger one night and the topic got to feet, where I mentioned that I was a foot guy. Her reply: "I have great feet. I like feet too." It floored me. Nothing really came of it though as she dropped the class because she was failing, but I did get to give her a foot massage one rainy day when we were waiting for class to start and sitting in her truck for shelter. But back on topic, I know exactly what you mean. It is the same here.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
It's also strange how some of the average plain jane looking girls have great feet but I need a great face and body too.

For me, it's the opposite. I can date a plain jane and still be very happy as long as she had a great personality and sexy feet. I know my brother is like you though...has to have the entire package hot.

Anyway, I've learned a long time ago that some of the hot chicks in college who have gym shoes on or something else covering their feet almost all the time have some pretty hot feet(no pun intended). Try not to rely so much on flip-flop feet. You never know what you really have until you uncover it all.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BDHSFootGuy
Major Player
Member # 2069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BDHSFootGuy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I am in almost the same situation. Although I have found a few pretty feet, quite a few of them here are pretty...undesirable. Not to mention that more guys probably wear flip-flops than girls.

My biggest disappointment hereis that most of the girls here, regardless of whether they have nice feet or not, "hate feet." I have yet to come up with an effective answer or strategy to that; most of them just ignore any comments I make about pedicures or foot massages.

Oh well.

Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotQuiteRight
Loyal Member
Member # 9668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotQuiteRight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm actually pretty satisfied with my campus. 90% wear flip-flops every day and most of them are rather nice.

--------------------
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why date 'em? You're in College man. Bang em and leave em. Live life.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Nut
Board Regular
Member # 2421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Nut         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem is not just with your College, but everywhere. Some of the ugliest toes/feet I have seen belonged to some of the prettiest women. I experienced the same thing when I was in College back in the 80's.

I agree with Sinnister tho - "Bang em and leave em"! ...just make them wear socks!

Nylon Nut

Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think these fucking women believe that they are so beautful that they don't have to take care of their feet. i guess that they don't know that some of us look down first.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
i think these fucking women believe that they are so beautful that they don't have to take care of their feet. i guess that they don't know that some of us look down first.

That's actually a good point. Some women believe no one looks at feet and that fixing up their face (makeup) is all that's needed. But if that's the case, then what about the Plain-Jane girls who have hot feet and take good care of them by polishing their toenails and adding toerings think? Makes you wonder...

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
Why date 'em? You're in College man. Bang em and leave em. Live life.

i really wish I could but I need nice feet for me to be turned on. This is what I hate about having a foot fetish. It really decreases the amount of women that I could be with because most don't have feet that I like. She could be the best looking girl in the world but if she has bad feet I won't be interested.

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happens the same here..
Why the ugly-feeted girls wear flip flops and the one who have great feet wear sneakers...it has been the same situation for me since junior high

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@sabbath. don't speak too bad about sneakers, they help to keep women feet beautiful and smelly.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

bump

this year is almost over and the girls are even worse than last year

I swear I went to the local mall on the tuesday night before thanksgiving and I saw more hot chicks within an hour than I did all semester at my college which contains about 6000 people

I counted 130 girls walk by in the student union within 20 minutes and only three of them were decent, not anything great, the rest were average or butt ugly

I feel like I have the worst luck in the world, and I'm far LESS picky than I used to be

how could one area with so many girls contain so few attractive ones?

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mighty Mike.. most gals today feel they don't need to look hot.. esp in school. they figure they have time! so.. looking around.. you're going to see gals at their 'worst' in college.. and also.. many at their heaviest too!

also.. some colleges attact weird mix of folks.. you're in the weird mix school!

hopefully if some put makeup on.. it may help. you never know

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links