Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pink flamingos

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pink flamingos
Vince
Board Regular
Member # 1171

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone mentioned this John Waters movie to me and that there were some foot-scenes in it. Have you guys seen it? Is it worth watching at all?
Posts: 23 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe it might be his film POLYESTER. There's a character in it who has a foot fetish. Haven't actually seen it, unfortunately.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen Pink Flamingoes and there's a foot scene it. In the scene Mink Stole and a guy, I forget his name, suck each others toes. That movie is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. The most disgusting thing about it is at the very end you see a dog shit on the ground and Divine picks it up and eats it. [Puke]
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
" That movie is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. The most disgusting thing about it is at the very end you see a dog shit on the ground and Divine picks it up and eats it"

thank you are making John Waters happy;)

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The "Polyester" movie does have the foot guy in it. His fetish is for stomping women's feet though. It was really funny because in one scene it showed the character looking though a scrapbook he had made with pictures he had cut out of only women's feet.

Another of Water's movies I saw with a foot scene was his first "Mondo Trasho." Toward the beginning of the film (after the first 5 minutes of a guy just cutting heads off live chickens) there is a scene where Mink Stole is sitting in a park on a bench and some homeless hippy dude comes crawling in and starts sucking on the straps of her sandals. She gets turned on by it and then they go into the bushes in the park where she lays on the ground wriggling like she is in extacy while he continues licking her sandals. That whole movie made absolutely no sense from what I remember because there was no dialogue as it was just old 20's music playing through the entire thing if I remember correctly and everything was just clips of people doing weird things. I rented the movie at a Blockbuster about 20 years ago when they had the "Le Bad" section! Matter of fact, all of Water's movies were in there!!!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LicknTickleFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 2004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LicknTickleFeet   Email LicknTickleFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the fun things about Polyester is that they issued you a "scratch & sniff" card at the movie (SMELLAVISION). At different parts, you were cued to scratch the card to smell what was happening in the scene. One of the smells was feet.
Posts: 82 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, i remember that! John Waters was very popular here in Oz. But, his "way out world" (Sadly) caught up with him.

What was considered, arty, edgy, end of the seat, controversial...

..is now just the norm. I betcha American Pie, if released in 1972, would be considered outlandish!

Waters is supplied by an amazingly shrinking, and shirking, demographic. What once was considered shocking, is now on the Simpsons!

My fave director is Romero. He's sort of suffering the same thing. Revered, admired, copied - yet his latest flick (and it IS brilliant) after 20 years from the genre, was a flop! Herbie, Bewitched, The Island, all made way more money! Udeservedly so, btw.

Anyway, Waters is passe. Like Woody Allen was considered "edgy" and "cosmopolitan" and "urban" in the late 70's.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah his best days passed but i still love his sense of humor, his movies and his fuckin´ brain! [Big Grin]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waters will never be surpassed, I know young hip film people who arre grossed out by Pink Flamingos. Anyone thinking his stuff is not mainstream is wrong.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BUMP!

Sorry, i got incredibly bored so I decided to dig up the oldest post I could find in this section, and here it is!

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotQuiteRight
Loyal Member
Member # 9668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotQuiteRight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John Waters movies are always bump worthy, but I think this conversation has run out of talking points.

--------------------
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yer I know, it only got bumped because it was the oldest post in this section ^^
Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links