Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » big feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: big feet
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like big feet. I don't know why, just like the rest of my foot fetish, but I find big feet incredibly sexy. Especially long toes, but I also still like the feet to be pretty. Size 10, 11, 12....

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hose Guy
Major Player
Member # 9832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hose Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too am a lover of big feet, especially on tall women. I just love it when they dangle their shoes, flip-flops, etc.

--------------------
"Keep your pantyhose on." -- Ed Harris as Virgil 'Bud' Brigman in The Abyss

Posts: 121 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruckner
Major Player
Member # 2878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruckner   Email bruckner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I a HUGE lover, of HUGE feet [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Anything size 10 and up (bigger the better though)and with some nice long pretty toes,im in heaven.

--------------------
yahoo messenger s/n - stylishhardaction - add me if you wanna chat!

Posts: 194 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't remember how many times I've seen girls with big feet so ashamed of their feet and wearing little shoes and hurting those poor little shoe panthers; so when they finally do take off their shoes to ease the pain, I try to make sure I'm around to see them inconspicuously. I've often wondered what it'd be like to have a pair of size thirteens on my face and if I could fitt all ten of those long, suculent toes in my mouth....

--------------------

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julia exposed
Major Player
Member # 9025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Julia exposed   Author's Homepage   Email Julia exposed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Ticklingfiend you know me from chatting. You know I have size 10 feet. They dont look that big due to my high arches. I once thought my feet were ugly cause of their size but now I know different.

--------------------
Visit
feetexposure to see all my pics
 -

Posts: 241 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your feet and the rest of you look gorgeous to me julia if thats you, your feet are perfectly proportioned to you. i find big feet just as sexy as i also find very petite feet. no more, no less. and btw tickling fiend those feet in your avatar are incredible

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen the light...and it was good!

I normally like petite feet, like size 5 or smaller (over 18 y/o and older of course...just to clarify from that other post about the child feet site).

However, last night I had a foot photo shoot with a woman who has the prettiest SIZE 12 feet I have ever seen!!! Extremely soft and well taken care of (and very ticklish [Wink] ). Her name is Goddess Desire and she's a model for a trampling video company based out of Wash DC. Very beautiful woman!

I have a whole new perspective on how I look at bigger feet now. I still prefer the smaller ones though, but GOOD LAWD her size 12's were absolutely fantastic!

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in, bros, I love big feet too( so from size 7.5 up)! Specially when they are smelly and in nylons, but bare is very ok too!
And long toes are so sexy too!
Im very happy that WU has some great links to the bigger feet sites!! [Thumbs Up] [Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

quote:
Originally posted by Julia exposed:
Hey, Ticklingfiend you know me from chatting. You know I have size 10 feet. They dont look that big due to my high arches. I once thought my feet were ugly cause of their size but now I know different.

I could see they were nicely sized, but good god, 10?! That is absolutely perfect. I want your feet on my face ASAP! lol
[Bow Down] [Mmm]

--------------------

moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wife's stats - 5'10" - 10 Extra wide (lots of surface area on her soles to lick an smell)

PS - those are her feet on the avatar

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I have seen the light...and it was good!

I normally like petite feet, like size 5 or smaller (over 18 y/o and older of course...just to clarify from that other post about the child feet site).

However, last night I had a foot photo shoot with a woman who has the prettiest SIZE 12 feet I have ever seen!!! Extremely soft and well taken care of (and very ticklish [Wink] ). Her name is Goddess Desire and she's a model for a trampling video company based out of Wash DC. Very beautiful woman!

I have a whole new perspective on how I look at bigger feet now. I still prefer the smaller ones though, but GOOD LAWD her size 12's were absolutely fantastic!

Bondo

for the love of all that is righteous, plz post them!!

--------------------

TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
your feet and the rest of you look gorgeous to me julia if thats you, your feet are perfectly proportioned to you. i find big feet just as sexy as i also find very petite feet. no more, no less. and btw tickling fiend those feet in your avatar are incredible

Britney Sweetstink feet in my avi.

--------------------

guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh no wonder, lolll

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

PIC FOR OUR LOVE OF THE LARGER FEET!!
http://www.coedfeet.com/free/pics/20050801/20050801demo1.jpg

--------------------

Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like bigger feet as well because the toes tend to be longer. And plus, the bigger the feet, the more to lick!
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links