Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » footworshippalace ? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: footworshippalace ?
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who has been to footworshippalace i new york?
If so have you ever been with sarah , daisy ? footgirls that rocks my world! [Smile]
Love to here more about the Palace
All best Lars

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sarah is one of the few gals from the Palace that I haven't met so far, but I did meet Daisy on one occasion and she's a lovely gal with nice meaty toes which are just the way I like them. I didn't actually meet her at the Palace itself, but I did meet her at another foot-related event. Personality-wise she reminded me a lot of one of the gals that's done pictures for Doghouse Digital, though her name slips my mind at the moment.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ihaffyid41
Major Player
Member # 2509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihaffyid41     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone ever do a session with veronica? she looks real hott, carly is a stunner as well
Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ihaffyid41:
anyone ever do a session with veronica? she looks real hott

I've had sessions with her on a few occasions and I have a running joke with her about the Elvis Costello song "Veronica". (I like to take liberties with the lyrics. hehe) She's definitely plenty hot and has great legs as well as feet. I haven't done any sessions with Carly but I've met her and she is indeed an absolute stunner, even moreso in person than in the pictures. She's got this natural devilish, seductress quality in her eyes that can radiate from across the room. It's rather exquisite!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ihaffyid41
Major Player
Member # 2509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihaffyid41     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Carly is something for sure. Will veonica do a session for me in stockings? Is she cool with that? And will she do fj's?
Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

She'll definitely do the stocking thing for you 100%. As a matter of fact I had her start out one of her sessions with me in fishnets which we then did a number on. The footjob thing is negotiable.

[Wink]

Calico Jack

ihaffyid41
Major Player
Member # 2509

hey calico, do you know off hand what size veronicas feet are? also, do you know of any latin women that work there that are not on the site that might be good for a session? what nationality is veronica? thanks calico
Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These "sessions"....I guess it's a business transaction? Do these gals gives footjobs???

I wish there was a drug that could be given to ALL women in the world where they would hunger to give footjobs to any willing man they could find....and not do it for compensation....I dunno, seems to prostituty to have to "pay" for a footjob.

--------------------
Now sit back, relax, and let me rub those worries away!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by ihaffyid41:
hey calico, do you know off hand what size veronicas feet are?

Hmm, I'm sure she's told me the answer to that question but when you consider the number of gals whose feet I play around with, I don't remember much for long. I'd say that they're about a size 6 or thereabouts though because their small size was one of the things that appealed to me most about 'em. I'm not sure about her nationality either but regarding her personality, she reminded a lot of the Italian girls that I grew up with in my neighborhood if that's any help to you. I wouldn't really know of any good Latina gals to recommend because I have a natural inclination to gravitate toward the Italian, Greek, Russian, and German gals. Not sure exactly how that came to be, but it's been that way for as far back as I can recollect.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by Tantrical:
I wish there was a drug that could be given to ALL women in the world where they would hunger to give footjobs to any willing man they could find...

You're a mad scientist, Tantrical. I like it!

quote:
Originally posted by Tantrical:
I dunno, seems to prostituty to have to "pay" for a footjob.

"Prostituty" - That one definitely gets my vote for the word of the day!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calico Jack
YOU ARE THE MAN:)

Can you tell us about the girls in the palace?
Are they students or fetish models?
Love to hear morea bout the palace ... tell, tell ;0)

--------------------

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by Lars:
Are they students or fetish models?

There aren't really too many students there as the overwhelming majority of the Palace gals are in their 20s and have been out of school for a bit. Many of them do freelance modelling for a healthy variety of clients, so the fetish thing is generally just a very small part of what they do workwise. Some of 'em have had previous experience as semi-pro Dommes so they've been a bit more involved in the fetish scene than the others. For the most part though, they're really just regular gals like the models that we interact with all the time right here at Wu's.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great! [Smile] thanks

wow!! love the hole idea about the foot palace and all the models;)

--------------------

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by quant_93:
She not only has perfect feet (she said they were size 6.5 or 7, depending on the shoes

Awesome, my guesstimate of size 6 wasn't too far off the mark at all. I must be getting better at that!

[Hop]

Calico Jack

sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ July 22, 2007, 06:24 AM: Message edited by: sleddogg ]

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links