Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Shoeplay Regulars

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shoeplay Regulars
dolemite
Board Regular
Member # 11774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolemite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have several women at different spots that take their shoes off,when I sit down. They are usually having a conversation and shoes are on. They are wearing, flats,mules or closed shoes. They are also mature women. I like this but I like to see different women daily, yet I am not knocking this. Does anyone else have this happen to them ?
Posts: 5 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish it happened to me
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I've seen women take their shoes off, when they sit down. Sometimes, they'll take one shoe off and cross that foot!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
inluvwithfootsmell
Board Regular
Member # 2213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for inluvwithfootsmell   Author's Homepage   Email inluvwithfootsmell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have found that the malls and libraires are great for shoe play and feet
Posts: 26 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malls will probably always be thought of as a prime location for that type of activity because malls are inherently places where much walking takes place. After all that walking & shopping, it's only to be expected that gals might want to sit for a while and rest their tired feet by consciously or subconsciously slipping out of their shoes while having a conversation with a friend. It just comes with the territory of a day at the mall, and we cum with that territory as well! hehe

[Jerkoff]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the one show off, one show on routine. Usually, they rub the shoeless foot on top of the shoed foot. Do they know we're watching???

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
I like the one show off, one show on routine.

Ah, that's my favorite, catsman! Hell I love seeing that not only in public but in private as well. My footjob & toesucking scenarios with gals typically involve a good deal of "one shoe on & one shoe off" footplay during the festivities. That's a huge turn-on of mine.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya see how much I like it.....hell, I spelled shoe wrong not once, but twice just thinking about, and I'm a SHOE guy!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoe, show, same difference, both are great [Wink]
Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links