Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Happy New Year To Wu and All!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy New Year To Wu and All!
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great year it has been; I've been sitting here counting my blessings for a few days now, and reflecting upon the good fortune of having stumbled into these forums.

This love for girls and feet that I’ve struggled with all my life has brought me into an arena of excellent people, high spirits, good intentions, a never-ending cache of outstanding foot photos ..... and an army of like-minded lovers of female feet. Sole Brothers and Foot Soldiers in this never ending pursuit of female foot pleasures.

There are plenty of foot forums in this world and around the internet, but none with the robust integrity that we enjoy here at Wu's. Nowhere else is it done with the style, excellence, panache and spirit of comraderie as is seen here.

Moving forward, as a new year dawns – we are certain to see a proliferation of foot-related forums and similar boards. Cheap imitations and probably a few good ones from people wishing to exploit the groundwork layed here by Mr. Wu and we, the members and contributors of "Wu's Feet Links".

Back in the early days of the internet (and the foot fetish activities it spawned), Wu's Feet Links helped to pioneer what many have seen fit to copy and emulate. I was a fan and follower way back then, but only recently became a contributor. How thankful I am now.

It’s been a great “foot-year” but the best foot is still forward and all the best is yet to come. Around every corner is another beautiful girl (with beautiful feet). Everywhere, in Anytown, USA (and elsewhere). They are in the malls, the stores, the schools, out in the hallways - in the parking lots, the coffee stands, gas stations, bowling alleys and everywhere else.

They are waiting out there, millions of them and through these forums we will probably be seeing half of them during the course of the coming year.

It is an honor to be part of this and I wish to thank each and every fellow contributor here for a great year. I hope you will also join me in wishing the best for Mr. Wu and in giving high praise (and gratitude) where it is most certainly due.

Happy New Year to you all. Let's make 2006 an even better foot year as we continue to watch the phenomenon of "Wu's Feet Links" grow and prosper.

[ December 31, 2005, 02:32 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Happy New Year to you all. Let's make 2006 an even better foot year as we continue to watch the phenomenon of "Wu's Feet Links" grow and prosper.

Same to you, my friend!

Happy New Year to all!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy New Year to you,the girls and all of Wu's.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastra
Major Player
Member # 3898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastra   Email rastra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy new year
Posts: 198 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said words Ben! I am glad to have stumbled upon such a worthy website with like minded individuals. Thank you Wu for giving us the opportunity! Happy New Year to all and I hope the next year will be a much better one for us all!
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has been a very good foot year and Ben has definitely contributed much to making it so. Happy New Year to you, Ben, and all the models from girlswithfeet.com, as well as the many contributors and other foot models who frequent the best foot forum on the internet, Wu's!
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right back at ya, Ben. Happy New Year to you and to all the sexy footgals that you've introduced us to during the course of 2005. I'm on my way out the door as I'll be heading out of town for New Year's foot festivities that I've got scheduled for tonight and tomorrow, but I'll be back on Monday so I'll see you all on the other side. Full steam ahead, 2006 awaits!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy New Year to all my friends at Wu's who, with their help, allowed me to have one of the hottest, funnest foot years I've ever had. I realized so many of my foot fantasies with my wife I couldn't even count them. So cheers!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! Happy New Year to all of folks out there! Everyone be extra careful out on "amateur night" and have your designated driver's assigned! [Cheers]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy New Year to all guys and gals [Kiss] at Wu´s and a special kiss to Wu himself! [Love]
[Cheers]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy new year to all at wu's

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Ben and Happy New Year to you and yours as well. We'll look forward to seeing more from you and your lovely models in the new year.

I'd also like to wish a happy New Year to everyone and I look forward to an even better 2006.

And I would like to wish a very special Happy New Year to the Portuguese Princess, Elzbennet! I look forward to seeing more of you and your lovely feet in the new year. [Kiss]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Sniff) I love you all.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And a Happy New Year from myself as well (though it is Jan 2 as I type this...you people need to stop living in the past hehehe)!
Seriously, may it be a wonderful year for one and all and may we all still be here in 12 months time thinking to ourselves...what a great year that one was!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy new year to you too Ben and all those beautiful footgirls there. Nobody can say it better, well spoken Ben.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links