Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Brittany spears admits to foot fetish!!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brittany spears admits to foot fetish!!!!!!!
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Icon 14 posted      Profile for chipa   Email chipa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney Video

[ December 31, 2005, 09:05 PM: Message edited by: Wu ]

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chipa   Email chipa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldnt believe it when i found this GOD WAT A HARD ON!!!!
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chipa   Email chipa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you may find the video easier here
http://www.jokaroo.com/funnyvideos/britneysfeetlicked.html

Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad her feet aren't a little nicer.

Still, surprising coming from such a high profile...

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TN79
Loyal Member
Member # 11100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TN79   Email TN79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i saw that a long time ago.......that was like when she was 19 when she just came out with her first album.....and i think her feet are pretty sexy!! i have alot of nice pics of her feet!!

if anyone wants them msg me

Posts: 56 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruckner
Major Player
Member # 2878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruckner   Email bruckner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's nice....but my lips are not going anywhere NEAR her feet [Puke] [Wink]

--------------------
yahoo messenger s/n - stylishhardaction - add me if you wanna chat!

Posts: 194 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine would! That i/v is very old. The interviewer is Fiona Horne. Fiona is Aussie, and the i/v was done here at least 5 years ago. Fiona was in a rock band called Def FX. She's been in Oz PLayboy. Is a practising witch. Has written a few books about spooky stuff. She's been living in L.A. for a few years, but i think is back here in Melbourne. Now, i like Britneys stinky little piggie peds.

But, i must say, Fiona Horne's are not too bad either!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Desire
All Pro Poster
Member # 11784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secret Desire   Author's Homepage   Email Secret Desire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I admit it's a surprise......

--------------------
I'm all yours ... If you give me your toes.

Posts: 557 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that one's an oldie but a goodie. Call me an optimist but I'd still like to think that there's hope for Britney's toenails yet. Until then, I'll just continue to enjoy my love affair with her legs!

[Drool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Music to my ears!!!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney loves some foot sex, eh? That is good to hear. Now Britney's feet aren't the most attractive in the world (to me that is), but some guy would give his arm to lick her peds for sure.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would seriously enjoy licking her feet. Imagine her feet after a concert or a production where she has to be in bare feet, or in a sauna...... wow the smelliness!!!!!!!!! mmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
Call me an optimist but I'd still like to think that there's hope for Britney's toenails yet.

Calico Jack

[Smile] .
Her soles are not so bad, but the toes seem like they are still growing.
If the woman is into feet or likes the feet pampered, I hope she can change her foot appearance. She must be able to afford some pedicure.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, i always liked 'em, and now more so.

CAUSE SHE'S A MILF!!!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links