Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » for those who follow wrestling

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: for those who follow wrestling
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's quite a few nice sole shots goin on now. [Big Grin] Turn on USA and smile [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes sir but sadly Vicky has those damn confining boots.

[Cry]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw it [Smile] i recorded some pieces of it.

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I caught this last night as well and immediately thought, "I hope someone is taping this and they can share it here on Wu's!" There were a lot of nice, although fleeting, foot shots.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SHIIT man,this past mon was one of the few mon nites,and it was funny,I knew somthing was gonna happen...can somone please fill me in with what happend,the scenerio,the girls involved,etc?? And if somone has caps,please share
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria was doing something for WWE Unlimited called the Kiss Kam(see ball games for example).

The trio of Torrie,Candace and Victoria came and confronted here over this or that and Vicky anounced that her and Maria had a match.

She beat Maria OUT of her shoes and there were some amazing shots.

Somehow after the match Torrie and Candace ganged up on Maria and Torrie was suddenly shoeless.

Some more decent shots as Ashley hits the ring on fire until she gets taken out.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links