Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » thanks WU

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: thanks WU
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello all,I just wanted to say how much I love WU's site, I am a 48 yrs old and have had this fetish since early childhood, I am a true lover of female,I find the older I get the more intense my fetish has become,WU's is the first place I come every time I power up my PC, the picture posts of the foot models from just about every foot site is awsome you guys have very good taste, but personal posts are my favs, you know the girl next door, some of the members are the luckiest guys ever, so to all the members who post pics of wives, girlfriends, or friends thank you all so much for sharing your significant others with us,and WU and Calico please keep up the excelent work you do for foot freaks like myself, HAPPY NEW YEAR all,
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wu]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm loving that enthusiasm, footslaveinvegas777. Wu's is always the first place that I visit also after powering up my PC every morning and I keep my browser automatically configured to have Wu's as my home page as it truly is my primary place of residence in cyberspace. Here's wishing you a fantastic & foot-filled 2006, my friend.

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are very welcome footslaveinvegas777. Pretty women with pretty feet are my passion. I've been doing the site for about 8 years now and I enjoy it more than ever. Thanks for the kind words and keep visiting. I have many surprises instore for you all in this New Year. [Thumbs Up]

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I share the old computer with the wife and kiddo I don't have Wu's set as my homepage but it is definitely in the hidden favorites file! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES.... THANK YOU WU, we do not comunicate as much as I would like. You are the man that helps people release those bottled up emotions todo with feet and let other people express theire views. This forum is more than just a forum...

[Wu]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
YES.... THANK YOU WU, we do not comunicate as much as I would like. You are the man that helps people release those bottled up emotions todo with feet and let other people express theire views. This forum is more than just a forum...

[Wu]

You are very welcome TS2! If you or anybody has any questions, comments, or whatever, feel free to e-mail me or send me a PM.

I'm usually around here in the evening. I may not always post but I'm always watching. [Cool]

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw, i aint thanking Wu again. Getting bored with it.

Ok, ok, thanks Wu.

P.S. I really mean it. Thanks.

P.P.S. Next "thanks Wu" thread, i aint participating. I have a thing about saying thanks a zillion times. But, for what its worth, thanks Wu.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexis
Board Regular
Member # 2447

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alexis   Author's Homepage   Email Alexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wu]

Wu is the god of the foot community where people can express their thoughts, enjoy themselves and he truly is an incredible person with everyone he supports. Thank you Wu! [Kiss]

Alexis & halbig

--------------------
----------------------------------------------------
Alexis & Halbig @ Footalicious.com

Posts: 49 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links