Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Lisa Tyler: Coors Light/Maxim Magazine Search Party

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lisa Tyler: Coors Light/Maxim Magazine Search Party
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys and girls,

I wanted to ask all of you to help out one of our fellow foot models, Lisa Tyler, who you've seen on Soles of Silk and several others as she competes in the Coors Light/Maxim Magazine Search Party! Visit http://www.coorslight.com/index_frame.html

Fill out the information:
click on Coors light/Maxim Search Party/Join the hunt for hotties:
She is on the far right and you can vote up to 10 times a day. Go Lisa!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done my vote [Big Grin]

...why does it say her name is Tiffany???

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logo29a
Major Player
Member # 9556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logo29a   Email logo29a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I signed 10 times under 1 address. Perhaps I should do another 10 under another address? [Big Grin]
Posts: 186 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,

Thanks for helping her out. Nice to see one of our own up for something like that.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links