Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Buying "Used" Footwear for Your SO to Wear

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Buying "Used" Footwear for Your SO to Wear
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been entertaining a very strong fantasy, which is rapidly turning into a plan, to purchase some new sandals, send them to a well-known foot-gal for her to wear them a few times,(just enought to break them in and not make any toe marks), then send them to me. I in turn would give them to my wife to wear because she's the same size. The thought of her wearing the same pair of sandals this foot-gal has worn is incredibly erotic to me. Anybody else ever do this? BTW- Just to be foot-safe I would take the precaution of letting them sit a while and/or spraying them with anti-fungal spray just to make sure that she didn't get anything from them. But this gal's known for her clean feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a bit on the fringe, but sounds good to me. What would the wife think if she some how found out the whole story behind her new sandals?

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe taking a mighty big risk there don't ya think?

I know my girlfriend wouldn't appreciate second hand shoes coming from me, especially if they were worn previously by a footgirl

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think i really like your idea feetluvr, my wife's cousin came to stay with us before and my wife and her cousin basically shared my wifes slippers, although her cousin would be barefoot when they were in use, and i found that such a turn on, i was constantly sniffing them over that period.
Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liefvoetje
Board Regular
Member # 5355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liefvoetje   Email liefvoetje   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend once used her sister's flipflops cause her feet hurt. I couldn't take my hands of her feet and the flops! It was very erotic but unfortunatly I only could touch them in public. So it had to stay "nice". :-( I don't think my gf noticed that I like the fact the she was wearing her sisters' flops.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
What would the wife think if she some how found out the whole story behind her new sandals?

I appreciate your comment. There's no question that she wouldn't be happy, but there's no way she'd ever find out unless I told her. And as I mentioned, this gal's only going to wear them a few times, they're probably going to look absolutely brand new. It's totally about the fact that she wore them rather than leaving visible toe/foot prints or an odor (I'm not into sniffing)that turns me on.

There's no question that I could simply keep them for myself to enjoy, but then I run the risk of her finding them. That would require WAY more explanation. Don't know if I could wiggle my way outta that situation.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Originally posted by liefvoetje:
My girlfriend once used her sister's flipflops cause her feet hurt. It was very erotic...

Tony and Lief- thanks for your comments and glad you feel the same way about this situation. While I get no thrill from the conniving/scheming part, the thought of her wearing the same sandals is very powerfully sexually arousing to me.

I have no doubt that this situation (sharing footwear) probably happens in fiends and family situations all the time, without much regard to the risk of foot germs, which is kinda surprising in a way. I know for a fact that my wife would have no problem sharing footwear, if necessary, with her best friend, whom she's very close with, but would never share the footwear of any other family member. But in both cases it would still have to be pretty unusual circumstances to even bring this option about.

Anyway, as I mentioned I'm mitigating my risks because this gal keeps her feet clean and will only be wearing them a few times. I would never put my wife's feet at risk for something like that.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links