Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tori

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tori
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi guys:)

ive always been a big fan of tori amos and when i was listening to her in the car the other day i remembered how she plays piano barefoot quite alot.have any of you ever seen her do this and did you like her feet?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best friend loves Tori and has seen her perform many times. Yes, she says she does play barefoot quite often, these days with sparkly nail polish. And she plays without underwear too.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003497;p=1

That;s a recent topic concerning barefooted female musicians/performers.

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wiggler:
Yes, she says she does play barefoot quite often, these days with sparkly nail polish.

Yep, I'm a big fan of Tori, Mona. I do like her feet, and the sparkly nail polish that wiggler mentioned is a large part of the reason why. I also just think that she's a very talented singer, songwriter and pianist, and as a musician myself, that automatically makes her rather attractive to me on various levels. For what it's worth, my favorite Tori song is "Hey Jupiter".

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met her a long time ago when her band was Why Kant Tori Read. She was very friendly, but I never got to check out her toes.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tori didn't used to perform live barefoot. Is this something she's only started doing recently?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links