Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Which type of feet do you like? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Which type of feet do you like?
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just thinking the that there are women who have soles which are orangy yellowy coloured and there are some women who have soles which are the same colour as their skin or thereabouts.

I like both kinds!!!

Im not sure if that makes any sense but what are your thoughts guys?

Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My opinion is that as long as they aren't physically marred in some way, ALL women's feet are beautiful!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Medium to long toes (and well formed), high arch, between U.S. size 7 and 9. Silky soft soles and healthy nails. Ideally they're in socks when out and about -- I know it makes me a minority among us foot guys, but face it, it keeps them healthier.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flicker
Loyal Member
Member # 11860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flicker   Email Flicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cleanliness, shape, and size are what's important to me... I love a high arch, a wider foot rather than narrow, and size 6-1/2 is just about perfect! Callouses and yellow/orange is a turn-off. Soft, smooth, maybe a little plump... now we're talking! I like a natural foot with no polish, and I prefer white socks and an athletic shoe to pumps and heels... but barefoot is best, fresh out of the shower! SO... now that I've put in my order, when can I expect delivery? ;-)
Posts: 55 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nie choice flicker! mine is similar:

Small, size 6-7 feet, which are wide and have a high arch, plump juicy toes. Preferably in white socks (ankle or knee high) or black stockings, but wouldn't turn down a bare foot babe. Don't have a preference on colour of soles as long as they are clean with no dirt, smell can stay. Must have some sort of hot nailpolish, if not then I'll just have to do a paintjob.

hehehe and that pretty much describes my girlfriends feet! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tony's post was basically about soles though, so im trying to figure out is he asking us what kind of soles we like? or feet in general?

the color of the soles really dont matter to me, but like many people though i prefer the contrast of tan-dark skinned feet and the light soles. so beautiful. Im not really a fan of orangy-yellow colored soles though...

for the whole foot, the toeNAILS are most important to me when it comes down to it. I like large toenail beds. the length of the toenail past the toe doesnt matter THAT much if theyre nailbeds are right, but that extra length past the tip helps a little, it just seems more sexier to me and more feminine. short toenails remind me of nubs. disgusting for me. I prefer long, thick toes over short or long skinny ones, if that makes sense to yall. I also like the tops of the feet slightly veiny. if the tops are too smooth, it kind of lacks personality for me.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like shapely, well cared for soft peds. I like the nails to be rather short and the skin to be very soft and silky.

I really like soft peds that are tan on the tops and white-ish pink on the soles, and if the shape is just right it can make me go wild.

I have been attracted to many different types of peds though....

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In all my years, I don't think I've ever heard one person say they like flat footed women.

Is that the inverse of shapely, in many people's opinions? I've seen the word, shapely, used commonly in a lot of places where I see feet described. What does shapely mean to people exactly? Does it mean lots of curves? Cuz even flat-footed women have a distinct shape, technically speaking... just not a pleasing one to me personally.

The key is, what makes the "shape" part of the common "shapely" description pleasing? I like shapely feet from the standpoint of curvey, like more visible arches, for instance, among other accentuated features that might give more curves.

Just the fact of having a distinct shape alone (ie. being shapely) will not turn me on.

As far as sole colors that I like, I'm game for much of anything as long as they aren't red, black, or green.

[ January 09, 2006, 02:42 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer big (size 9 and up), wide ,fleshy, ticklish, a little bit of a scent (no stinking, just smelly), yellow color on the soles and long toes. No nail polish, or light colors.
Tyler D.,
I like flat footed women, and I like the arched feet as well.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Flicker, cleanliness, shape and size are also the "big three" in my book. I'd also add condition of the foot as a requirement, because I hate seeing girls with attractive feet that are all blemished by cuts, callouses, bruises, etc.

I can generally enjoy a very wide range of feet attributes small or petite to medium (around a size 10). I can also enjoy anything from wide to narrow, as long as they're not too plump. I guess I'm most turned on though by a narrow, high-arched, size 8-9, probably because that's the size and shape of my wife's feet.

As far as the soles are concerned, I'm really aroused by a deeply tanned girl who has whiter soles, though interestingly I'm not aroused by African-American girls who naturally have whiter soles.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
priyatalreja
Loyal Member
Member # 10503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for priyatalreja   Email priyatalreja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feetluvr,
Next time wear your grand wizard outfit. There was no reason to make the Aafrican-American comment.

Posts: 77 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I haven't really given much serious consideration to the issue of some gals having soles with that orange-yellow color to them, but I've certainly noticed them. Given a choice I'd probably prefer the gals whose soles more closely match their regular skin tone. When it comes to what I find attractive about feet though, I think UnholyPriest and Jak both really hit upon the specific criteria that matters most to me. This includes the shape & size of the feet themselves, the plumpness of the toes, the condition of the nail beds, and the choice of nailpolish color. Those are generally my top priorities with everything else being somewhat secondary to my screening process.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen a couple of women with the orange tinted sole color. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

Color makes little difference to me as long as they're pretty and clean.

Purple...haven't seen purple...has anyone seen purple soles?

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Purple...haven't seen purple...has anyone seen purple soles?

Hmm, the only time I've ever seen purple soles was when it was particularly frigid outside and the poor gal already had hypothermia setting in by the time she got indoors. Sexy it was not.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fat toes;0)

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links