Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » year round feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: year round feet
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I moved to Las Vegas 13yrs ago from the eastern U.S. where I had to endure the harsh winter months,which meant NO feet, those long agonizing cold months of boots and shoes,HATED IT!! but now i feel i have died and gone to foot heaven,I was at a sports bar today watching my steelers whip the bengals and was quite taken with the number of women in sandals,here in the S.W. i get to enjoy women in sandals all year,even when its chilly out,and to make things even better i find that Latino women love to wear sandals all the time, and here in vegas theres plenty to look at. do you get to enjoy foot watching as much as I do ???
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck the steelers go COLTS If Carson Palmer didnt get hurt the Bengals would have whooped that ass

But I am glad that you got to see lots of feet.

Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ thats true. and chad johnson is the man. sad to see them out so early...

but HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!! *cough*nextyear*cough*

i konw how it feels. i live in Philly. the feet are so gone right now. and even if i do get the chance to see some , theyre usually not well taken care of this time of year

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, here in 'ole NC I see some pretty peds throughout summer/spring and sometimes even on mild fall/winter days!

It is so hot to see women in sandals/flipflops.

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nothing like the South when it comes to feet all year long. Texas girls have some sensational feet !
Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately it's been cold (by our standards)in the morning here in Florida the last few days, meaning the majority of tootsies have gone into hiding, but I have managed to see a few. My wife and I went to an early breakfast and ran into a lady from our church that we know who's our age, but who has some of the most beautiful feet I know of. Even though the temps were in the upper 30's she was wearing a pair of blue, toe-loop sandals on, showing off her beautiful tan feet and toe ring. Gosh was that hot!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footslaveinvegas777:
do you get to enjoy foot watching as much as I do ???

Foot-watching would certainly qualify as one of my favorite pasttimes during the warmer weather, but I admit that I actually do prefer to live in a region where feet are not out on display all year round. I'm a huge fan of cold snowy winters not only for their quiet scenic beauty, but also for all the wonderful anticipation that they bring with them regarding my foot fetish escapades. When we don't see something desirable dangled in front of us all the time, it undoubtedly gets our wheels turning and makes us desire to see it all the more, and I crave that excitement which accompanies seasonal foot flirtations. Take yesterday for instance. I spent the day out on Long Island with one of my footgal friends as we traveled about, did some shopping, went to lunch, and the like. It's nice and chilly up here in NY at the moment, so she wore stylish jeans & sexy black boots which totally had me thinking about those sexy little feet of hers all day long. The sexual energy in the air was getting stronger with each minute that passed as I kept daydreaming about her feet and looking forward to the moment where we'd be able to go back home and play, which is of course precisely what we did. We came in from the cold, lit candles for full effect, and I then proceeded to peel her boots, socks, and jeans off of her exposing those beautiful shapely legs & bare feet. Let's face it, cold weather enables you to warm up a pair of chilly tootsies in some rather inventive ways! hehe The bottom line for me is that shifts in seasonal climates like these can allow for a wonderful tease of sorts that works out both the mind and the hormones. I love it! Having said all that though, I should probably add that I'm a guy who engages in foot activity on a very frequent basis. For guys out there who don't have access to regular bouts of footfun in that capacity, I can certainly understand why seasonal shifts might be pretty frustrating.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in the S.W. too. I LOVE it here for a lot of reasons, but the year-round public foot watching is on the top of the list!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links