Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » WHO SAW RAW LAST NITE????? .....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WHO SAW RAW LAST NITE????? .....
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
During Edge and Lita's in-ring "Sex Segment" last night at the end of Raw, Edge pulled off Lita's boots and she had her feet in his face...

Then Coach (I think) said, "I wonder if Snitsky's watching this??"

And then The King rang in with the line of the year...

"Well at any rate, we're gonna get off on the right foot!"

[Laugh]

I'm starting to wonder about the King now... do you think he's been one of us all along?!?! [Eek!]

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
serious?! somebody please get this clip up!!! i was watching it for a split second too, and i saw John Cena going crazy in the ring and Lita yelling at him on the ramp, i didnt know what was going on though, i havent watched wrestling since 2001
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
During Edge and Lita's in-ring "Sex Segment" last night at the end of Raw, Edge pulled off Lita's boots and she had her feet in his face...

[Laugh]

I'm starting to wonder about the King now... do you think he's been one of us all along?!?! [Eek!]

Yes Jerry Lawler has a foot fetish.....check out his site and you'll know what I'm talking about.

He has photos of womens feet on there, so it's pretty obvious that he has a foot fetish. [Wink]

I cant blame him either....I grew up in the south and believe me.....Southern women have some of the sexiest feet in the world. [Drool]

Hot weather means that you will get the chance to see a womans feet and toes all the way from late Feb. to mid Oct. and they had better be up to par. [Wink]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea i saw this shit last nite with lita rockin the fishnets and the feet right by his face..yet another memrable foot moment in the wwe.
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Infinity Gestalt
Major Player
Member # 10942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infinity Gestalt   Email Infinity Gestalt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eff:
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:

[Laugh]

Yes Jerry Lawler has a foot fetish.....check out his site and you'll know what I'm talking about.

He has photos of womens feet on there, so it's pretty obvious that he has a foot fetish. [Wink]

I cant blame him either....I grew up in the south and believe me.....Southern women have some of the sexiest feet in the world. [Drool]

Hot weather means that you will get the chance to see a womans feet and toes all the way from late Feb. to mid Oct. and they had better be up to par. [Wink]

What's the link to Jerry's website?

--------------------
I am the ultimate gestalt........THAT LOVES PRETTY FEMALE FEET!

Posts: 105 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw it last night i wasn't that in to it because i just like my womens feet to be bare.No sock, fishnets or nylon. But i notice lately the wwe has been exposing female feet on their shows. is it by accident or planed [Confused]

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jak:
somebody please get this clip up!!!

I just posted a few caps & the clip over in the Pictures section.

Check 'em out!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i went to his website i didn't see any pictures of him with girls barefooted?

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by angel wood:
i went to his website i didn't see any pictures of him with girls barefooted?

Yeah I didnt see any of his old photos either.

I checked out his site a looooong time ago.
(maybe 3 or 4 years ago) and I saw some photos that the King had taken and it included some pretty feet photos.

I guess either he deleted them or it's a new website and he didnt include some pictures.

But if I can find them, I'll let you know where or I'll post them. [Wink]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links