Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Eliza Dushku....It's about time

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eliza Dushku....It's about time
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just rented a movie called "The Kiss" with Eliza Dushku and it shows 2 awesome scenes of her soles.First at about 25 min. into the movie,she's sitting on a couch with her leg up on the other knee.Then a few seconds later she is in a pose position with only one leg up in the air,but it's enough to make you tremble.Later at about the 1hr 21min. mark,she is laying on her stomach on a sofa and the camera view is behind her and there is a great shot of her sole.I've been waiting for shots of her feet like these for years and it's worth the wait.By the way,the movie itself sucked but i'll definately be buying it.

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll keep an eye out for that one. When it comes to Eliza, I'm generally more fond of her overall hotness than I am of her feet specifically. There's just something about her looks and attitude that remind me very very much of a close friend of mine and incidentally also of practically every girl I grew up with in my hometown where the attitude thing is concerned. As such she's just triggered a response in me ever since I first saw her playing Faith on Buffy. Hot gal for sure, which is precisely why I chose her to be one of the ten candidates in round 3 of our celebrity survival game out here.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calico,are you talking about a soft kind attitude or a sexy bitchy erotic attitude? Both are appealing to me.

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tasm:
Calico,are you talking about a soft kind attitude or a sexy bitchy erotic attitude?

Definitely the latter, tasm. The gals in my neighborhood often exhibited that same edgy & aggressive personality thing in spades. That coupled with the fact that so many of them were hot as hell just really made for some rather scintillating formative years for me. I'm not surprised that I grew up to be as much of a hornytoad as I did.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by tasm:
Calico,are you talking about a soft kind attitude or a sexy bitchy erotic attitude?

Definitely the latter, tasm. The gals in my neighborhood often exhibited that same edgy & aggressive personality thing in spades. That coupled with the fact that so many of them were hot as hell just really made for some rather scintillating formative years for me. I'm not surprised that I grew up to be as much of a hornytoad as I did.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Met her when she came into my work a couple years ago...her RL attitude is that of an arrogant bitch more so than sexy bitch =p I didn't talk to her, but I got to laugh as a friend did and got rudely shot down.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
her RL attitude is that of an arrogant bitch more so than sexy bitch =p

LOL, I'll take it! My sexual fantasy of being with her just gained a few points with that testimonial.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I reemmber on buffy there is a scene of her on her bed with a very nice sole shot. Ive been in love with he feet ever since
Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couple of vidcaps, i can rip this scene if anyone wants it? Not a very long one, about 10 seconds or so. Another long distance shot of her soles later on in movie.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/mojoost/previews/TheKiss1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/mojoost/previews/TheKiss2.jpg

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Schweet!

[Mmm]

Calico Jack

Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have long admired her.
And have 2 little sexy gif thingies that dont work in this section.

[ January 14, 2006, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: Craigy boy ]

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noladude17
Major Player
Member # 11132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noladude17   Email noladude17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She showed a real good shot of her feet in Buffy the vampire slayer.......you remember her? She played Faith. The episode was when her a Xander had sex they had some nice close ups
Posts: 196 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by noladude17:
She showed a real good shot of her feet in Buffy the vampire slayer.......you remember her? She played Faith.

Yes indeed. I mentioned earlier in this thread that I first became familiar with Eliza when she appeared on Buffy as Faith, but she's consistently remained hot ever since. Chances are that I would never have watched any episodes of the TV series Tru Calling if it hadn't been for how hot she was on it. Leave it to Eliza to take working in a morgue and somehow manage to make it erotic for me with necrophilia never coming into play. LOL...

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links