Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » anybody here ever meet someone from this forum? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: anybody here ever meet someone from this forum?
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anybody know anyone here personally or has anybody here met a girl here for foot fun?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How would I know? I could have bumped into any of you guys (and gals) out there and not have ever known. ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not yet but I thought it would've been pretty kickass if we could've gotten Lou Gojira out to Vegas when I was living there last year.
Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently found out that a friend of mine from YEARS ago has a foot fetish and frequents Wu's site. Back when we used to hang out, neither of us knew the other had a foot fetish. Now, more than ten years later, we're reconnected by our common interest.

...but no, I haven't had the pleasure of meeting a forum member yet.

Bondo

[ January 13, 2006, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: Bondo ]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not here, But was in chat ( msn main chat ) And started chatting to this woman, And finally met her like a year later. She knew all bout my fetish ! Baically we had coffee etc, And she actually slipped her foot from her heels, And said * So what do you think then ? * I was like [Blush] * There lovely i replied* So she said, Well arent you going to give me a foot massage ! I did in the coffee house.

I went to the toilet alittle while later, And as i walked past a table that had a few women sitting at it, They asked * Can we get one of them too *

What a day [Woot]

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never met anyone from this forum but I did get to finally meet Ms. Natalya Night, from feetishes.com

F.Y.I.
Her soles & toes are quite delicious! [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'foot lover of london' very nice story! i wish that could happen to me! and with those other women asking 'where can we get one of them' right here!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footdude, It was a sursprise to me [Big Grin] And a nice one at that ! Shame i didnt indulge them as well..3 pairs of feet in one day... [Woot]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody from here but I have somem of the people I talk to online in person. Sadly not a lot of footbabes in the mix. [Cry]

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've met a few people actually. I've met rhbdz in person and actually played cards with him, Ive met Pammy from BFCG and actually done a photo shoot with her. And I've actually gone to S.A. and visited with a certain wrinkle lover, checked out some soles in Six Flags with him, as well as had him visit over here and we took a trip to the Galleria. If we all met we'd all be like "hey...were all normal people."
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL..Normal? of course. That would be awesome to get a group of Wu's Links people together for an evening of fun somewhere. Some of the best friends you will meet are right here and share common interests with you.Wouldn't have it any other way! You guys ROCK!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I have had an idea, why don't we have a Wu's party, ask Ben to play host with his gorgeous foot girls, with Wu being the guest of honour?

I am in the UK and I would love to fly anywhere, just tell me when and i'll be there!

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I have met several people from here.

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
met one
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, previous statement retracted... I did meet Ben a little over 2 years ago. But we didn't talk much.
Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links