Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you like female vs female foot domination?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you like female vs female foot domination?
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friends wife Nancy is a very sexy mid 40\'s woman who is in great shape at 5\'8 135 pounds, with short blonde hair and blue eyes. She is very successful with a very good corporate job, so nobody would think of her as somebody who likes to wrestle and fight, but she loves it. She has a martial arts background, and loves to kick and use her feet, which are a gorgeous size 8 and always pedicured in a pretty red or pink. She has had many matches pre-arranged, but I think her sexiest fights are the spontaneous real ones. One of her very best bouts was a fight with a woman half her age in a mall parking lot. Several couples were going to meet for dinner at this mall. I am in another car with my wife, and I see this whole fight. Nancy gets cut off by this other younger woman, about 20 years younger, long dark wavy hair 5\'6 120 pounds. Nancy gets out of her car, and confronts the girl getting out of her car. Nancy is in a white top, black slacks, black open back mules, the other woman has on a red dress and red heels. They get loud with each other, the woman slaps Nancy in the face, Nancy punches her in the chest, and the woman grabs Nancy\'s hair and pulls on it. Nancy shoots her right knee into her crotch, and pushes her off her. The brunette charges her and slaps her face again hard, Nancy karate chops her neck throwing her off balance. The woman charges her again, Nancy nails her coming in with her black 2\" mule into her stomache. The woman bends over, Nancy kicks her right shoe off, and with her pretty bare foot kicks the woman flush into her face staggering her. Nancy as fast as a flash shoots her bare right foot directly into her nose again with a perfect straight kick, and the woman falls down at her feet. Nancy kicks her other shoe off, and kicks the poor woman in her sides with both sexy bare feet. The younger woman is crying and rolls on to her back. Nancy stomps on her stomache winding her already weakened and beaten body. Her victim holds her stomache and twinges on the fllor at Nancy\'s feet. Right there in the parking lot Nancy lifts her sweaty pink painted right foot and steps on the poor woman\'s face. She tells her to lie still or she\'ll stomp her face some more. The woman did as she was told, and Nancy made sure that she really smelled her foot! Nancy stood there and slowly rubbed her bare foot into her face, stepping all over it, and then made the woman kiss both her feet and lick her bare soles for about ten more minutes. She then slipped her shoes on, and left the woman there, spread eagle, on her back, dazed from the smell of her feet and the total humiliation she just suffered! Do you have a story or experience similar to this, where one female dominates another woman with her feet? Please share it if you do!!! THANKS!!!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm scared! :"( lol

Would have been hilarious to watch.

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Do you like female vs female foot domination?
I'm far more partial to female vs male foot domination scenarios, but I certainly don't look away when I see two gals going at it.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love foot domination. Not a big fan of the whole fighting part but that was still a really hot story.

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE F/F foot play.

Sensualsub,KHF and Feetheat are some of my favorite sites since they deal with it alot.

Plus it's so much hotter when the fear of a penis shot doesn't rest in the back of one's mind. [Wink]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I particulary like female wrestling, especially when they're oiled up. But even when they're not, and even when no feet are involved, it's still WAY hot!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
priyatalreja
Loyal Member
Member # 10503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for priyatalreja   Email priyatalreja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and pigs have wings right. What a crock.
Posts: 77 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janko
Board Regular
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janko   Email Janko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read this account of that fight quite a while ago. Still hung on every word though. Should one be ashamed to say that I wouldn't exactly rush to break up such a fight between two women?
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links