Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » You don't have a fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: You don't have a fetish
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Now, let's all get back into the closet and have some fun...lol

I would except I swore to never be a closet foot fetishist! hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So maybe they should all be called "Foot Partial" site's?

[Confused]

Ummmm... In my opinion that sounds like shit.

"Yup, my husband has a foot partial."

[Confused]

Sounds like a disability to me.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why 'say' anything? Your husband, wonderful man that he is, requires no title.
We all don't need a label nor a category in which to define ourselves. We are all individuals with diverse interest and lives.

We just like to sniff a foot every now and then! It is FAR more common than a lot of you wish to believe. 'I have a foot fetish' is no more significant than stating, 'I have hair on my head'.

Fetish my ass.

Look up the profit made in 2005 by the foot beautification industry. It will knock you over.
Billions. With a 'B'.

[ January 15, 2006, 03:07 AM: Message edited by: Reinforcedheelstoes ]

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah this is great to know, talk about, and check out but the only reason this stuff matters to anyone(foot guy) who is looking it up is a)just curious, and b)looking for easier ways to tellothers, women, looking perhaps for a less infamous description, whatever. the point is that sucking toes and licking soles is sucking toes and licking soles is sucking toes and licking soles. there may be millions of ways to differentiate yourself from guys that dig strappy shoes more or just to distance yourself from that 'foot fetish' mantel. the fact remains that you are trying to get to a girl's lovely feet, feet in shoes, etc. this label thing IS great in that the 'fetish' deal is generously (although this is improving) associated with negative connotations particularly kinky shit. if you add this differentiation of terms to your game and you get more foot action from it god bless you, but i think in my humble opinion it is more powerful to simply not bother with terms and present your love of feet as part of the overall package of you. particularly accentuating the 'mystery' of you. this is how ive entered into getting myself involved with feet (which has been only recent, yet frequent). the thing about confidence doing it every time is the absolute truth in many ways. saying confidence and trying to embody it just to get your desire is not real and will not work, you really have to be ready to fail and brush it off with no second thoughts, and get back in it, and with real confidence the success is more than your previous anxiety-ridden mind could have imagined. in my experience confidence, respecting women altogether just like the ass or tit man has to first do before he gets those, (and really digging this part because it is even realer than the part when we get to fulfill our passions with their feet), and (side note from confidence) just really believing in yourself and that your desires and your life altogether as one are nothing to be even slightly embarrased about. it is all part of you and rejection doesnt have to have any negative reflection on you if you present yourself in this way, many times it just reflects negatively on the girl, unless they simply dont dig it which is their right and nobody's fault. sorry to go waay off the topic here, im just saying that although ill always be interested in the overall outlook on the foot preference or fetish, i decided recently enough that my days of looking for 'more positive' terms as defined by the outside world, doctors, etc. were over, and it was then that i started to find the 'holy grail' if you will of life as a lover of the female foot. one way to think about it is that it takes a higher level of game to present this to most women and pull it off (as well as their open-mindedness), perhaps, a high level of pimpin(not in terms of decieving but of convincing). haha i dont know about that but anyway once you get out there as abn honest, confident guy it is clear that all of the expected things from human being to human being and particularly man to woman and vise versa (mainly respect and attentiveness) lead you down the paths gratification of your little quirks such as this. i think i am just simply preaching from the gospel of calico jack here, lolll his profound 'teachings' have led me to the ultimate joys of womens' feet since i first came to wu's very lost. haha im not assuming anything about people who research these things or get mad about negative veiws of our lifestyle, i just think the real deal is to stop paying much attention to these types of things and let the public call it whatever they want/say whatever they want about it, while meanwhile you are too busy with your tongue inbetween some sexy toes.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My post was intended to be humorous. All I was trying to get across was that I think it is rather ridiculous when a conversation goes something like this. "I went to that Chinese restaurant on Main St. today" And the person that you are talking to says... "Oh no, that place is not a Chinese restaurant, it's a "Chinese-American" restaurant." Especially when the person you were talking to knows exactly what you were talking about. I find it to be pretentious and annoying.

BTW, I like my title, and my wife likes it too.

I know it is common to be turned on by feet.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha i hear you man, clearly you married guys are the gurus around here, you have found your sole mate and life partner in a wonderful woman who likes to satisfy your need for her feet. hahaa i just spelled soul as 'sole' accidentally, wonder what ive got on the mind. anyway im just mainly airing out my thoughts after having my first few successful encounters with amazing female feet! i am ecstatic, no site prepares you for the real thing

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, we debate this from time to time. Certainly not bragging- because at times it deeply concerns me, but I know I'm very close to, if not meeting, the fetish definition. I think largely because I've been a "closet" foot lover for so man years and only a year ago confessed to my wife, (and she's induged me completely) that I have a true obsession with her feet, needing to see them, play with them and climax on them for sexual satisfaction. Again, I'm not bragging in any way, at times I feel that it concerns her and that bothers me. I'm just hoping that it's phase, rather than the way it's always going to be.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm going to throw in my version of things, although i agree with alot that was said.

i have an acute interest in the subject matter of feet, hose, and heels. none need be present for my enjoyment of the time i spend with my lady. I know she knows I have this interst. she also is willing to endulge me more as we continue to move towards tying the knot.

i can do without the subject of my interst just fine, because it's just that, an interest. i devote time to it when I have the time. if not, i go on with life as is.

that said. thank goodness there are a lot more of us than we'd like to think. i'm happy to have met folks who let me enjoy my interest without feeling threatened and even some who let me sniff knowingly every now and then.

so. i sit back and enjoy, much like reading this thread!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovepumps22
Board Regular
Member # 10166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovepumps22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I donno its diffrent for me because even though I enjoy sucking on toes or having some footplay, it dosnt do all that much more than just normal sex for me. Yet when i get a pair of smelly sexy shoes to myself then thats when I have a great time!!!!
Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links