Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Genie`s column

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Genie`s column
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Wu couldn`t have picked a better person as a successor to Michele than Genie. [Thumbs Up]

Check out her first column here:

Genie`s first column

Can`t wait to read her monthly thoughts.

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed.
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I have to agree. Genie's column was very well written and insightful on a lot of levels! A good read! [Thumbs Up]

[Cheers] x3 for Genie! All that beauty, and a helluva writer too! Good job! [Woot]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys,

I'm glad you liked it! Genie did a great job and she's very excited about it. I look forward to reading her future columns. [Thumbs Up]

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in for the lovefest! I thoroughly enjoyed reading Genie's column as she's just such a natural at that sort of thing. Her writing conveyed all the expertise of a seasoned pro but her words were also well-tempered with understanding and constructive advice for those who haven't yet actualized their full footfun potentials. Great stuff from a great gal!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep im in there on this one. it was a great, well written and well thought out column.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noladude17
Major Player
Member # 11132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noladude17   Email noladude17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great article
Posts: 196 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job Genie! Thanks for takin this on.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a genius! Helps to that she is so lovely and has the cutest little feet.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IFlyFA18s
Loyal Member
Member # 8107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IFlyFA18s   Email IFlyFA18s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Genie. I wish you well with the column and think you are right on the money. I am in my 40's and comfortable with my love of beautiful female feet, but I do remember when I was younger and was shy and a little confused about how to approach my fetish.

Michelle shoes will be hard to fill (no pun intended) and I really think she set a huge standard (I really miss her site). Nonetheless; I know you will do well and have a fan in me. Best of Luck.

IFly

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sledgehammer462
BANNED
Member # 12024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sledgehammer462   Email sledgehammer462       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First post!!...and with a question: I too loved Michelle's site...what happened to her?? I used to read her articles also. Hope all is well with her.

I really love this site as well and have been coming here for quite sometime...several times a day!!! So many beautiful women!!!...I am totally "head over heels" for Lexi..absolutly gorgeous face and feet!!!! Like the pic of her in her Hall of fame shots..with her sitting on the desk looking back at us with "that look"...Jesus H man!!! What I wouldn't do!!!!! Oh yes, and let's not foget to mention all the great articles and posts!! Calico Jack: Much respect man!!...I like your posts and agree with you 110% of the time!

Anyway, hello to all...The name here is Steve...or Sledge is fine. Looking forward to participating....I have to get pics of my wife Grace's feet on here...She has amazing feet with talents just as amazing...Coming soon!

Sledge

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbear455
Board Regular
Member # 1999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbear455   Email dbear455   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent column Genie! I'd have to agree...I don't think Wu could have picked a better person for this. Very well written and very credible coming from you. [Smile] I will certainly look forward to reading your future columns. Thanks!
Posts: 31 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys!!!

Thank you so very much for taking the time to check out my new column. I am soooo happy that you enjoyed my first article... Below The Ankle. It is a wonderful opportunity to share my thoughts with all of you... especially on one of my favorite topics! It surprised me ~ how many e-mails I received from people who didn't know that I actually have a foot fetish. :-) I am sure you'll learn more about that as time goes on. I do want you all to know that I am open to your suggestions / ideas for future columns, and I love receiving feedback. But please know that my internet is still a problem... so I'm not always able to reply right away, and sometimes e-mails get lost too. :-( I don't mind if you sent messages twice - just in case. :-) Thanks.

Bye for now,
Love Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links