Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A Double-Footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Double-Footjob
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any ladies or germs in the room ever performed/recieved a double foot-job where one lady uses her left foot and the other uses her right foot? I don't know why but this idea suddenly popped into my head and I wonder if it has already been performed.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes indeed, I've received double footjobs of that variety on quite a number of occasions. I have no particular complaints about it, but certain gals who've done it to me have complained that they have a little trouble maintaining the same degree of control when they only use one foot. This is because footedness can indeed have a dominant side just as handedness does for righties & lefties. It's just as well because in all honesty I prefer it when each gal uses both feet respectively so all 4 of their feet are working me over at the same time. The more the merrier!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReoVice22
Member # 12238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReoVice22   Email ReoVice22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I haven't yet but boy do I yearn for Thea Andrews and Nancy Valen to stroke me with their hosed feet.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never have, probably never will but for you conversation's sake I'll be optimistic. I hope to one dayhave two girls stroke me while I'm under a fake floor (yes, I have been looking a Ledaemon's site a few times)

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With two girls, it suddenly becomes possible to have a footjob with two lefts or two rights. I wonder what that is like.

a.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ajantis:
With two girls, it suddenly becomes possible to have a footjob with two lefts or two rights. I wonder what that is like.

It still feels great for the recipient, but there are occasionally some control issues that can come into play depending on the skill and experience of the gal in question. Plus two lefts or two rights really don't allow for the same enveloping effect on the penis that a left & a right together can accomplish.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did that,and took photos and a video while it all happened!!!

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think i would still be unconscious..... [Thud]

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by crazyscot:
I think i would still be unconscious.....

Keep smelling salts or a resuscitator onhand in case of emergencies. You don't want to miss out on the fun!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

IFlyFA18s
Loyal Member
Member # 8107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IFlyFA18s   Email IFlyFA18s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! It is AWESOME!!!
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links