Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Dreams? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Foot Dreams?
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And you know having a dream about worshiping a females feet is amazing, it feels so real, you wish it was real. I really thought i was smelling and licking pam griers wrinkled soles.

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boss289
Board Regular
Member # 8911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boss289     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kind of. I guess my fetish would be better described as a 'waist down' fetish - butt, privates, thighs, calves, ankles, and feet.

I had very vivid and recurring dreams, as I remember, when I was about 10 or so.

And so, I'm here! Thanks Wu and all the females who made my dream a reality!

Posts: 47 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to have a lot of foot dreams, but I haven't in a few months.
I once had a dream of massaging Cher's feet!
But I have a question for all of you: If you had a dream involving the feet of a female friend, would you tell her about it?
My answer is yes, so long as it's not too graphic, and I know her well enough.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I have a question for all of you: If you had a dream involving the feet of a female friend, would you tell her about it?

Absolutely!

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
When I haven't blown my load for a while I have feet dreams. They're very nice too.

Exactly the same as when I don't blow my load in ages. Feet dreams kick in, and holy hell do they kick in! [Big Grin]
Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flicker
Loyal Member
Member # 11860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flicker   Email Flicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a few foot dreams, but not nearly enough! The ones I HAVE had have been great.

Wouldn't it be great if there was a way to choose what we dream? A dream I had last night had me driving down an interstate (called the Multi-Grain Highway)and noticing that the storm drains along the side of the road were made from upside-down kitchen collanders. It probably has some deep-rooted meaning concerning the importance of bran fiber. LOL I would have MUCH rather been dreaming about a nice pair of soft, clean feet!

Posts: 55 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Flicker:
A dream I had last night had me driving down an interstate (called the Multi-Grain Highway)and noticing that the storm drains along the side of the road were made from upside-down kitchen collanders.

LOL Flicker, that reminded me of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer installs a garbage disposal unit in his bathtub so he can prepare meals while he bathes.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have foot-related dreams ALL THE TIME but rarely ever do I get to indulge in the feet in my dreams, those dreams are far and few between (I actually just had one prior to waking up this morning).

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djape
Board Regular
Member # 12406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djape     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I dream about feet when I don't have "quality time" so often [Big Grin]

I play with my wifes feet, I even record videos and pictures so from time to time a have a peek.

Still wondering why I'm so crushed in feet?!

I liked them, I can't even have sex if woman have ugly feet (like in Eddie Murphy movie)

Cheers all...

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flicker
Loyal Member
Member # 11860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flicker   Email Flicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, Spartanguy... after you asked about foot dreams and I posted about having them only very rarely, I had the best one ever last night! I suppose I was subconsciously trying to come up with something else to post -- but for whatever triggered it, I'm grateful!

Here's a synopsis: I'd parked my car on a street in a busy town. When I returned and got in, I noticed a pair of leather sandals on the floor on the passenger side. I was reaching for them to try and figure out who they might belong to, when a cute, petite girl climbed out of the back seat and plopped herself down in the seat next to me. She had short blonde hair and was wearing jeans and a bright red halter top. She was also barefoot, about a size 6 with high arches and soft, lucious soles. She said she'd been waiting for me, because she'd had trouble catching up with me, and handed me a piece of paper listing some songs she was hoping I could burn onto a CD for her. She said she'd gotten chilly waiting for me, and her toes were freezing. I reached down and started rubbing the foot that was closest to my leg as I scanned the list she'd given me. She squirmed around and leaned her back against the car door and slid both feet into my lap. I gave them my full attention, warming them with my hands and mouth. She slipped one of her hands down into the front of her low-cut jeans and began playing with herself as I sucked her toes.

There was more, but I'll stop here before I write a book. Needless to say, I woke up in a good mood!

-----------------------------------------------
FOOT + LICKER = Flicker

Posts: 55 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not meaning to revive a dead thread, but I had a foot dream last night I wanted to tell all of you about!
I was with Lt Crusher onboard the USS Enterprise. She was wearing her uniform--and barefooted! And I clearly remember rubbing her feet, once or twice!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some reason, most of the time when I have erotic dreams it's about full-blown sex. But I did have one very memorable foot dream about a year ago (as best as I can remember- I posted about it here)it involved a lady that I know and who's feet I've always lusted after. She's got probably 9-10 size feet, long toes, wears a toe ring and rarely wears anything other than sandals or flip-flops, and she takes them off alot even in public settings and runs around barefoot. In my dream she let me do everything to feet and man did I enjoy it. It was incredibly real and I still remember some of the details and feelings fromit. Awesome.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dream of feet sometimes, not as much as I'd like. They're pretty good. Its usually a woman I've never met before in my dreams. Only once has it been someone I know. Most of the time i end up sucking their toes. I'm more of a sole guy and I never get to lick the soles of their feet, just suck the toes.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i maybe had like 1 or 2 dreams that i have sucked some toes it was kinda one on one, i remember i was at a pool w/ this girl and i remember her toes being in my mouth.. from my view they looked pretty good...other dreams i see feet in them, but they are too real to distinguish so i dont necessarily try to approach them...i usually forget those dreams cuz its not fantasy enough...one of these days, its gonna have to become a reality [Big Grin]
Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I hit puberty all my wet dreams involved feet. Haven't had them since I've been grown, though. Wait, I think I once dreamed I was a magician, sawed a lady in half, and kept the feet, though, that's about it.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links