Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » awol

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: awol
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry ive been away for so long had a lot of things happen to me over the holidays. i found my wife cheating on me. we've been married 8 years and i guess shes been seeing this guy for 4 years of it.i guess me working all the time and makin money weren't impoartant enough for her. so i filed for divorice. and kicked her ass to the curb and told her i never wanted to see her again. some life partner. i guess marriages dont last as long as they used to.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAAAAAAT! Damn I'm real sorry to hear that man. I got married in June and that sorta thing never crosses my mind very often. But every once in a while you think "what if?"

That is real F'ed up though. Stay strong man. You don't need crap like that to deal with. It's hard enough just trying to be happy in this world. But trying to be a provider and husband (while being legit) is so hard. The world makes it that way.

Your a bigger man than I would have been. Kicking her to the curb is taking the high road. Let's just say I'm not that high.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry to hear that bro. i hope she had ugly feet.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn, that's hard. well-to hell with her.

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
popsicletoes
Foot Model
Member # 1105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for popsicletoes   Email popsicletoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feetlover,

Sorry to hear things didn't work out for you and your wife. Really sorry she cheated on you and lied to you. You are probably wise to end things. Heck what kind of person is she if she can look you in the face and lie to you for 4 years. She wasn't the right lady for you. A much better one will come into your life later, eventually, when you are ready to love again. And she will have awsome feet and truly appreciate you and all you have to offer.

--------------------
we can hit the floor and go and explore those popsicletoes

Posts: 375 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry about that Feet Lover.
Some people just suck, and it sometimes takes time to figure it out!

Maybe something better up the road is in store for you though!! Maybe you will meet a nice foot girl in the future.

I hope I meet the right girl myself someday.

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the support guys and girls.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tough break man. She's fuckin' worthless though, eh? Don't spend another second thinking on her, don't even give her that.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear that...but your much better off now dude.....Way to have the balls to kick her ass to the curb though!!!

Believe me when i say there is someone out there right now lookin for you, so when your ready, hold your head high, and she will find ya....(ya and did i mention she has the most amazing feet you've ever seen) [Wink]

Take it easy, we are all here if ya need us....

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links