Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » socks/stockings/pantyhose sniffing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: socks/stockings/pantyhose sniffing
alx_nikka
Board Regular
Member # 11938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alx_nikka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone here enjoys sniffing or doing anything else to worn socks/stockings/pantyhose? I do!
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would, if I was given the chance.

My girlfriend, although she knows I have a foot fetish, and has given me footjobs as well as had her feet in my face, has never given me the opportunity to smell her feet, socked or bare or stockinged, for any length of time. [Cry]

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like a FAINT aroma of feet but as far as smell goes in general it is a turn off. I do like the smell of leather shoes after she has worn them for awhile.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i often sniffed the tights and stockings of a girlfriend’s mum, who I dated briefly in the 90's.
Her mum was much sexier than her daughter! The first time I went round to my go house and met her mum I got a bonner just from looking at her killer heels and stockings.
My gf Maxine was sexy and she was ok about my fetish but it didn’t excite her at all - so she was kind of bored by it. But her mum was a high heels freak! She had dozens of pairs which I sniffed at every opportunity. They kept the laundry basket in the bathroom and I had lots of fun sniffing Lorraine’s tangy tights. Lorraine looked exactly like the actress Belinda Lang (see link)

http://images.google.com/images?q=%22belinda+lang%22&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

she would have been about 43 at the time I was dating her daughter, everyone always commented on her looking like the lady out of some shit sitcom that was on TV at the time !
Maxine was a really heavy sleeper and there were times when her mum went away for the weekend, I would wait until she was fast asleep and go into Lorraine’s room and fish out a pair of heels and go to the bathroom and rescue a pair of tights or stockings from the laundry basket - I would pull the tights over my head so that my face was where her feet had been and the skanky smell would almost make me blow my load.
Then off with the tights and down to licking the salty toeprints, if the shoes were open toe I would ram my dick into them and spray the insides with baby batter. then I would smear it all over the inside of her shoe so that it would dry evenly - I got a real buzz out of seeing Lorraine trot about in the heels that I had greased for her !
Only went out with maxi for 6 weeks and when we split it was Lorraine that I missed more!

[Cry]

[ January 27, 2006, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: tom ]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear that Tom. The wife wears the same work socks for a few days straight for my smelling pleasures,some times theres no smell,but most of the time her work socks,have that vinegar musky smell,I wished she'd wear panty hose so I can see what those are like when it comes to smelling them.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That question can be answered like this i think..... [Drool]

I usually get Jules' socks/nylons whenever she leaves my place....feel bad when she leaves in the snow, in nothing but her running shoes and her Barefeet.... Sorry Baby.... Way to take one for the team [Laugh] he he he [Kiss]

[ January 29, 2006, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: crazyscot ]

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alx_nikka:
does anyone here enjoys sniffing or doing anything else to worn socks/stockings/pantyhose? I do!

HELL YEH! THE BEST thing known to man!! lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For my 40th birthday present, my wife wore the same tights and shoes for four day. Shit, that was the best present I could get!!!!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE SNIFFING SO MUCH!!!!!!1

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flicker
Loyal Member
Member # 11860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flicker   Email Flicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been blessed in my life with two wives with what I consider to be perfect feet, and a willingness to share them! My ex used to wear athletic shoes, and I would sometimes grab her socks after she'd peel them off... while she'd be in the shower I'd drape one over my face, so I could inhale its aroma, and wear the other one on my, um, er... manhood, while jerking off. I've enjoyed the same experience with my present wife's socks. She's an aerobics instructor, so they tend to be a little damper and more aromatic. Nice! On a good day, I can follow that with some post-shower toe sucking. Life is good! I only regret that I can never enjoy all four of their peds at the same time.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvTheFeet
Board Regular
Member # 13161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvTheFeet   Email LuvTheFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alx_nikka:

I havent had the pleasure of stockings or hose, but i've sniffed women's socks. It gives me a hard one every time.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sniffer
Board Regular
Member # 628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sniffer   Email sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the smell of womens feet in nylons ,, the longer the wear the better ..Also leather pumps help the scent too ..

Jon

Posts: 41 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've had the chance to smell my lady's feet a few times. love it!!! she has the right combo of leather, perfume, and sweat to it. i'm not into the sneaker scent.. too strong for my liking. i like the hint of sweat.... or just a little stronger.

she's more open to that part of my interst now than ever... she's slowly warming up to it. she won't just let me smell her feet though, but if her feet are by me, she won't mind... nor mind if I pick up her shoes every once in a rare moon to sniff.... she's not fully into it, but getting there.

we've experimented a little with me playing with her feet and toes. shes now at the point she's starting to like it. so who knows what the future hold.

either way... for those who love it, when you get it, it's awesome!!!

RPM

p.s. i'm not nearly bold enough to do what you did Tom. Just not that bold. But if I am giving a foot massage and my nose gets a whiff.. I am pleased. if not, I'm not going out of my way like that!! more power to you.. don't get caught if you still do it..

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I most certainly do!
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links